GDT: Game #30: New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hope no one is offended by the Italian stuff. I am 100% Italian myself, and have no issues being poked at. It's just we live in crazy times now, and I don't want to insult someone.

I'm just so pumped with how well he's been playing.

Does people being offended by literally everything justify these overly dramatic apologetic posts?

Reactions: FUZfan and romba

bogans

Mar 24, 2007
Philly
This is the third week in a row that the Rangers have had to go back to back over the weekend including travel, and then follow it up with the third game in four days on Tuesday night. They lost that third game despite good weekends both of the first two times. This is a scheduled loss, just like the last two unfortunately.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
This is the third week in a row that the Rangers have had to go back to back over the weekend including travel, and then follow it up with the third game in four days on Tuesday night. They lost that third game despite good weekends both of the first two times. This is a scheduled loss, just like the last two unfortunately.
I get your point & I'm not meaning to split hairs, but we actually had 2 days off between this game & last time we played on Saturday in Boston.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
I get your point & I'm not meaning to split hairs, but we actually had 2 days off between this game & last time we played on Saturday in Boston.
Yep. This back to back was Friday and Saturday as opposed to Sat and Sunday.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I think tonight will be a statement game. I see us playing great D, which will lead to many offensive rushes against a suspect D corps. I see a dominating performance developing tonight.

• Love
Reactions: egelband and FUZfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad