GDT: Game 30: Los Angeles Kings @ Ottawa Senators | Monday, Dec 14 2015 - 4:30PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Would really like to Quick make some saves that keep us in the game. Like the 3rd and 5th goal. Im not saying he's not playing well and making some awesome saves, but we need him to make those to keep us in the game and keep the momentum going.

Meh, on this stretch coming in. Quick was lights out. Last Six games or so Quick has been nails.

He was due for a stinker.

Ron*

He's been physical, drawing calls, quick to the puck. He's actually made good defensive plays even in this game.

First regulation loss in 10 games and some people will never be happy. This team is outstanding and still maintain a 10-point divisional lead in mid-December.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
King will be fine for next game. You could see half the team couldn't move their legs at about the 10 min mark.

Ron*

I don't like the 11 and 7 configuration. We've lost the last couple of these, and as I recall, one was in the playoffs in 2014.

Zero Pucks Given

American Hero
Mar 21, 2015
Southern CA
First regulation loss in 10 games and some people will never be happy. This team is outstanding and still maintain a 10-point divisional lead in mid-December.

Yep. Only thing about this loss that I hate is that it's yet another ****ing blemish on my prediction of the entire road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad