GDT: Game 30: Los Angeles Kings @ Ottawa Senators | Monday, Dec 14 2015 - 4:30PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
He still knew it was definitely in close and on that side, and should been up TIGHT on that post. :( oh well, left a little hole and... well ****.

If you watch his head movement from the above angle, he's not sure where it is and keeps looking over to the side of the net, not down in front of him.

McBain shoulda tied up his man until Quick found it. But what are you gonna do? Just not a great game tonight.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Oh how I would love to see Brown made a healthy scratch in the next game. It's not like they'll miss him given how little he's contributed in the past two seasons.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Oh how I would love to see Brown made a healthy scratch in the next game. It's not like they'll miss him given how little he's contributed in the past two seasons.

You've been strangely quiet about Brown lately. I guess you have your opportunity tonight to **** on him.

Reminds me of Osprey.

gnarls barkley

Mar 16, 2015
Chicago
entire ****ing team looks braindead and half asleep out there

it's a christmas miracle they've even scored 3 goals

guess ill just go to bed now

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Quick still needed to make that save on goal 5, no matter how the puck got into the zone. That was also great coverage by McBain too.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Plenty of suck to go around ladies and gentlemen. Laying this one on any one person is just myopic.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
waahhhh hoffman

so east of him. Doesn't even try to make the second play at the puck, looks right at the ref crying for a goal to be awarded

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013

Don't give Sutter any ideas. He'll play 10 forwards, 8 defensemen and Kopi can stay on the ice permanently. He'll just alternate between playing center and wing.

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
Would really like to Quick make some saves that keep us in the game. Like the 3rd and 5th goal. Im not saying he's not playing well and making some awesome saves, but we need him to make those to keep us in the game and keep the momentum going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad