Pre-Game Talk: GAME 30 - Let's Get Wild | Toddmas | 7:08 PM ET | NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SNO, SNE, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The old WPHL had multiple events like that over the years. One game in Austin it was so warm and humid out the playing area fogged up so bad they had to cancel the game- no one could see more than 5 feet or so.

Pfffhhht! We had fogged up rinks back when I played. You had to skate around real fast in warmups and eventually the fog was cleared. Just keep yelling so the guys in front of you know you are coming. Damn southerners don't know anything about managing rinks.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Pfffhhht! We had fogged up rinks back when I played. You had to skate around real fast in warmups and eventually the fog was cleared. Just keep yelling so the guys in front of you know you are coming. Damn southerners don't know anything about managing rinks.
We never had fog issues but played outdoors in -25 -35 degree weather. Froze our asses and toes off. Crazy

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
Their penalty kill was atrocious with old coach. Bren better lately. Not overly physical team. Has some speed but overall a middle of the road team
I would add that they played Pittsburgh last night, and played from behind for most of the game, finally losing 3-4. So they might be a little tired.
They also made the somewhat strange choice of resting Fleury against his old team so he could play tonight.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hope for a nice win for the Bs tonight with no injuries.

It will be nice to get a couple of players back.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1703014009148.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:clap::clap:

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Their penalty kill was atrocious with old coach. Bren better lately. Not overly physical team. Has some speed but overall a middle of the road team
I haven't watched them at all this year but aren't they physical? Their coach pushed that in his old job and they have Maroon and Foligno, I think they are more physical than the current Bruins.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Reactions: hrdpuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad