Post-Game Talk: GAME 30 - BRUINS 4 Columbus 2

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Really hope we see Marchand produce at even strength soon

Starting to get worried about him
Not so much worried about 5 on 5 as I am about overall play. He gets hits points because of an elite skill set but he looks off. Sometimes he looks way off. He hasn't looked like himself like most of the season since he's been back but when you're better than PPG , not sure how you can have a problem with that.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Not so much worried about 5 on 5 as I am about overall play. He gets hits points because of an elite skill set but he looks off. Sometimes he looks way off. He hasn't looked like himself like most of the season since he's been back but when you're better than PPG , not sure how you can have a problem with that.
Not concerned. He usually carries the team on his back a lot in the regular season so I’m hoping he has more in the tank come playoff time.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Had to fly to East Coast .My mom will be heading up to watch Peter McNab and Milt play very soon. Happy Bruins won for her today even though she could not open her eyes to watch.I will take any happiness I can get at this point.Go Bruins!

So sorry.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Sunday, December 18 (Boston, MA)

- No scheduled practice or media availability

Monday, December 19 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA | TD Garden, Boston, MA)

- Morning skate, 11 a.m. (Warrior Ice Arena)

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following morning skate

- Game vs Florida Panthers, 7 p.m. (TD Garden, TV: NESN, Radio: 98.5)

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following the game

Tuesday, December 20 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)

- Practice, 11:30 a.m.

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following practice

Wednesday, December 21 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)

- Practice, 11 a.m.

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following practice

Thursday, December 22 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA | TD Garden, Boston, MA)

- Morning skate, 11 a.m. (Warrior Ice Arena)

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following morning skate

- Game vs Winnipeg Jets, 7 p.m. (TD Garden, TV: NESN, Radio: 98.5)

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following the game

- Flight to New Jersey

Friday, December 23 (Prudential Center, Newark, NJ)

- Morning skate, 11:30 a.m.

- Game at New Jersey Devils, 7 p.m. (Prudential Center, TV: NESN, Radio: 98.5)

- Flight to Boston

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
https://epaper.bostonglobe.com/get_image.aspx?w=280&eid=6c255fee-9fd3-418c-85df-6467231f32db&pnum=41&lm=63806950849937

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Bergy just gave the team "the look" and they got the message. Couldn't lose on Patrice Bergeron Day, it's like a holy day in Boston.

I've been chewed out by my parents before, and rightfully so.
But when my grandmother gave me "the look" I got the point immediately and it stuck with me more than any words.

Reactions: BMC and hrdpuk

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Grzelcyk was outstanding second game in a row

I thought Carlo played perfect complement for Lindholm who looked pre McAvoy dominant. Love to see their stats seemed to dominate 5x5 against a group of high end forwards (defense killing Columbus)

Frederic solid yesterday- got a little Adam Deadmarsh in him. He’s developing very well

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Are there better players than TFred out there? Yes there are.
Is he the biggest need for a SCR? No he's not.
I don't want to go I to the PO'S with Grizz.
Way bigger concern for me than TFred.

Great take . Why better a SCC team when you can just sit on you ass and do nothing.
And just what are you going to do about it? :laugh:

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I was a bit ugly at times but in the end all was well.

Before the game (during the pre-game skate) there was a girl and her Mom on the glass hoping for a puck. They were from NH. The girl had gone for treatment in Boston in the morning and her mom surprised her with tickets to the game. They were just on the glass for the pre-game. The little girl did not have much hair due to her treatments.

I let Keith Babineau know, and he went back and got her two Bs hats. One was grey and purple for the cancer stuff. She was thrilled. A bit later I told Matty Falconer and asked if he thought one of the Bs could get her a puck. Lindy skated over to the bench for an equipment issue and Matty told him and pointed out the young girl. Lindy got her a puck. It's just little things but it means so much to the kids.

Bergy's family is so damn cute. Brad was SO happy for Bergy.

The game was kind of ugly but the results were good!
Thank you and the staff for being so kind to the young one. Good hearts on people should be celebrated more than they are.

@Gee Wally that’s a lovely picture! I’m still wrapping my head around how you don’t look like Walter Matheau. I was so convinced….

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Thank you and the staff for being so kind to the young one. Good hearts on people should be celebrated more than they are.

@Gee Wally that’s a lovely picture! I’m still wrapping my head around how you don’t look like Walter Matheau. I was so convinced….

that pic was a long, long time ago. Now? I’d break the internet.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Lol we hired a mid 20s young lady a few months back. In that time she’s assumed I’m approaching retirement several times now.

I’m in my 40s. I gotta turn this ship around apparently
Other thread... I just had that cold water thrown on me. But was more because someone thought I was homeless and offered me money.
I did have a young university age girl offer me her seat on the bus a few weeks ago though. My snarky (funny) daughter who was with me at the time gave me a rough draft of her eulogy for me later in the day. 'I knew it was near the end when we were on the bus and...'
I unfortunately taught my kids that trash-talking can be pretty funny.

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
For the record I have always thought Carlo was one of the best shutdown D's in the NHL . This is not sarcasm.
Anything I say negative about our goalies or Carlo is in jest

Some folks on here are constantly finding fault with him regardless of how well he plays so I add a little sarcasm

Ok we are same team. Well done

Reactions: hrdpuk and 13Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad