GDT: Game 30 5:07 PM - Broadway Blueshirts visit Boston - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
He wasn't very regal either. Gaborik's goal was a leaker.

I've seen 8 or 9 Rags games this year. They're kind of bipolar... That D can be exposed with a hard forecheck and playing down low.

Pot o' chilli on the stove, caramel whiskey in my glass...

Go Broons!

Sounds like a good night ahead.

Go Bruins!:bruins

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Let's beat these Rags!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: BMC and ProdigalFan

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Those Christmas suits are awesome. They almost put Don Cherry to shame. Love it!

So today me and my two brothers went to Everett, Cambridge and Lexington to put grave flowers on the graves of our grandparents and great uncle and aunt. We're the only ones left to do this, since my parents are now gone. I went to Bourne yesterday to put a Christmas decoration on their grave.

Afterwards, me and one of my brothers went out for lunch and had a nice time together. I'm hosting Christmas day, even though I'm working Christmas Eve day, and my brother has to work the Celtics game on Christmas Day. My plan is to have everyone over early, around 11am, so he can eat and head to work.

Right now, the laundry is going, the robot vac I just bought is doing its thing, and I'm enjoying the lights on the tree, a beer and the Bruins. Life is good!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Question.This is Bruins 3rd game in 4 days.Did I hear correct that's it beginning of 5 games in 7 days?

Yes, it will be 5 games in 7 days from the Detroit game on Wednesday to next Tuesday's game against the Sabres, and will be 7 games in 11 days from Dec. 13 to the 23rd.

They will desperately need the Christmas break this year!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Is today Rene's Christmas carol game? He's got the outfit for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad