GDT: Game 30 5:07 PM - Broadway Blueshirts visit Boston - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Struggling Bruin Anders Bjork likely held out of Saturday’s game - The Boston Globe

Still looking to recapture his game and confidence after sustaining a brutal hit a month ago, rookie winger Anders Bjork likely will be held out of the lineup Saturday when the Bruins face the Rangers in a 5 p.m. matinee at TD Garden.
“We’ll make that decision tomorrow, but that’s definitely a possibility,” said coach Bruce Cassidy, following the club’s optional workout Friday afternoon in Brighton. “He is one of the guy’s we’ve discussed [sitting out]. I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but certainly a possibility, yes.”

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Even though it's been six years, I wonder if Alain Vigneault still has nightmarish flashbacks when he enters TD Garden?

Drawing Pavelec should help the B's. Vesey and Hayes will likely be looking to showoff for friends and family in attendance.

Reactions: sooshii

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hopefully he regains his confidence and gets back to where he was post-hit.

Sitting out helped DeBrusk. Hopefully it helps Anders!

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Surprised that they’re starting Henke back-to-back. Haven’t watched a Rangers game except ours, but is Ondrej bad? Stats seemed moderately comparable to Lundqvist before adjusting for teams and the fact that he’s backup. Ee’re only a standings threat to NYR in a highly unlikely WC situation.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Waiting for the game to start...
20171216_150025.jpg

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Surprised that they’re starting Henke back-to-back. Haven’t watched a Rangers game except ours, but is Ondrej bad? Stats seemed moderately comparable to Lundqvist before adjusting for teams and the fact that he’s backup. Ee’re only a standings threat to NYR in a highly unlikely WC situation.
Head coach Alain Vigneault mentioned tonight's matchup against the Boston Bruins as being too big a game to have his starter sit on the bench.
Steve Conroy on Twitter

Ron Quixote

Bring all the lovers to the fold...
Feb 15, 2007
The 'Ville - Bullitt County
Lundqvist faced 35 shots last night vs the kings lets make him work boys !

Pressure,pressure. throw pucks at the net! PepperTime!
He wasn't very regal either. Gaborik's goal was a leaker.

I've seen 8 or 9 Rags games this year. They're kind of bipolar... That D can be exposed with a hard forecheck and playing down low.

Pot o' chilli on the stove, caramel whiskey in my glass...

Go Broons!

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad