Pre-Game Talk: GAME 30 1/6 7:14 PM - THE BEAR plans to tame the wild - ESPN, HULU, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Rossi & Boldy making their NHL debuts tonight. That’s rough considering everyone scores their first NHL goal against the Bruins…

So tempted to wear my Team USA Boldy sweater but alas, I will have to wait on that.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
have honestly watched 0 minutes of Wild hockey, took a peek at their last 10 games, gone 5-4-1 so not bad but I`m sure they will be a hungry team

Happy our boys took 3 in a row but this one will be a far greater challenge than the last 3 opponents

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I haven't watched a Wild game with Kaprizov, excited to see what all the fuss is about. This will be a good test for this team. We've been winning against the bottom dwellers on the east, but can we keep it going against a team that's actually looking like a playoff team?

Minnesota's points % is actually closer to ours than I thought it would be. Should be a pretty even game.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
A friend of my brother's put up a post on FB this a.m. asking if anyone wanted tix to tonight's game. I messaged him asking how much and if they were still available.

He said they were free as long as I was going to use them.

I offered money, but he wouldn't take any for them.

He sent them to me and to my astonishment they're $300 Loge seats.

Got to be honest --- work is crazy and stressful right now, my cousin is having major heart surgery today and the January/February "blahs" were starting to hit already--- this was a very nice "pick me up" that I needed right now.

Edit/add --- I will be sending him a nice gift card to a restaurant to thank him.

Last edited:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
A friend of my brother's put up a post on FB this a.m. asking if anyone wanted tix to tonight's game. I messaged him asking how much and if they were still available.

Got to be honest --- work is crazy and stressful right now, my cousin is having major heart surgery today and the January/February "blahs" were starting to hit already--- this was a very nice "pick me up" that I needed right now.

Your friend is a good man. So are you. :nod:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Have a blast and cheer loud for our boys! I will not be there as I sold this game. Where in the loge are your seats?

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I haven't watched a Wild game with Kaprizov, excited to see what all the fuss is about. This will be a good test for this team. We've been winning against the bottom dwellers on the east, but can we keep it going against a team that's actually looking like a playoff team?

Minnesota's points % is actually closer to ours than I thought it would be. Should be a pretty even game.
You are in for a treat in regards to Kaprizov, guy is an absolute joy to watch.

Reactions: lopey and BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Frederic moves to C, Blidh goes in at LW. I too feel okay with Moore in for a game or two. More than that it might get sketchy . . .
Thanks! Nice to see Blidh in the line up.

Two games is my max with Moore especially against faster teams. IMO, that is when you really notice that he had a hip injury

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
With Mc out I think the need for a real #2 becomes a bigger need. Someone to help eat the minutes and share the load, they should make a push for Chychrun now. That duo for the next decade is dominate.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
With Mc out I think the need for a real #2 becomes a bigger need. Someone to help eat the minutes and share the load, they should make a push for Chychrun now. That duo for the next decade is dominate.

Chychrun is hurt right now. But I do agree. He'd be really damn good here.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad