GDT: Game #3: Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames, CBC, NBCSN, TVA 8:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamesFan 2313

Mar 22, 2015
Ontario
Do we see Desjardins get fined?

I really hope Bieksa doesn't get suspended. To be honest its a 5 on 4 powerplay for us when he is on the Ice. Him and Sbisa are terrible defenseman

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Hamhuis's hit on Bennett was completely dirty. Amazing and sad that Canucks fans are even trying to defend it.

Burrows should be suspended for one game and Desjardins fined for 10K. It'll be a joke if that's rescinded since it was completely initiated by the Canucks.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Do we see Desjardins get fined?

I really hope Bieksa doesn't get suspended. To be honest its a 5 on 4 powerplay for us when he is on the Ice. Him and Sbisa are terrible defenseman

Even if they are terrible, they should be suspended because if Vancouver had anyone better they'd be on the ice and not in the pressbox or Utica.

I keep thinking back to 2011 when Canuck fans got cocky. "With Rome gone, Ballard can play! He's WAY better!" Ballard was a ****ing train wreck. AV knew it. The fans didn't. Fans like to think they know more than the coaches, but the coaches don't handicap their teams by playing the worse guy.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Lol, the Nucks wanted us in the Ploffs because then they wouldn't have had to play the Kings. Well, I'm not saying we're better than LA but this team will do absolutely whatever it takes to win. I think we're in Vancouvers head so bad. I just really hope that refs get a grip on **** so no one gets hurt bad.

Aug 21, 2014
Hamhuis's hit on Bennett was completely dirty. Amazing and sad that Canucks fans are even trying to defend it.

Burrows should be suspended for one game and Desjardins fined for 10K. It'll be a joke if that's rescinded since it was completely initiated by the Canucks.

It's a shoulder to shoulder hit. Just 10k? What about Bieksa shenanigans.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Quite the game tonight; what can you say. All lines were firing and the C of Red made the Vancouver faithful look like a golf event.

I am so proud of the boys. If we can keep it going Tuesday, that'd be killer... More importantly, I really hope the league takes a look at Burrows and the Bennett high hit a bit closer.

Also, is Bieksa the biggest ***** in the league? He can't fight a rookie straight up, he has to drop his gloves and start hitting him while Ferland's still trying to play? Good gravy. If there's a team I would love to beat, it's Vancouver. I don't care if we lose in 4 the next round, just beat these ****ing clowns.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Jimmies are definitely rustled boysssssss

GO FLAMES GO

the dome is going to be even louder on Tuesday. Ferland is seriously going to drop Bieksa if they actually go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad