GDT: Game 3 Pens vs Wings 1900hrs EST: “Gentleman you can’t fight in here, this is the preseason!”

I want ____ to be on the starting line up:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Exactly. And notice how he doesn’t comment on any of Z, Puusy, or Poulin having a great game, but you know if Hinostroza or Colin White had a big game he’d be gushing about how they go about things the right way and are really good voices in the room or some bullshit.
I can't even find it in my brainmeat to give a shit anymore. It's like being mad at water for being wet. Sullivan's just a dork who loves vets and the smell of his own shit. That's just the way it is with NHL coaches by and large. /shrug

(Still should've fired him in 2020 though.)

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Exactly. And notice how he doesn’t comment on any of Z, Puusy, or Poulin having a great game, but you know if Hinostroza or Colin White had a big game he’d be gushing about how they go about things the right way and are really good voices in the room or some bullshit.
Wow, you're really acting Jaded here. If you think he'll just dismiss such guys then why have hope for anything to change or become frustrated? You've pretty much concluded that's how it's going to go. I don't necessarily agree but time will tell.

Reactions: WickedWrister

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Isn’t that infuriating? What does he think our 29th ranking in finishing is based on? A lack of good PKers? Lol
I mean I'm happy that we bolstered the PK, but they acted this summer like it was the biggest problem on the squad. It was 16th in the league. Middling, just like the PP.
If I was GM I would be more than a little bothered with a 31st ranked GFAx, 45 goals below league average. To Dubas' credit, some steps that were taken should improve that, but that seems like a by-product of other things they are trying to achieve, combined with our subtractions.
I'm not seeing the urgency to get/use good shooters.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad