GDT: Game 3: Peaking Early | Hawks vs Flames | Oct. 15 - 7 PM CST - CSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

I'm already finished with the GDT for the Predators game. :)

Shame on Toes..

abr.gif

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
The good news is we got points in every game and we haven't lost yet in regulation. Time for another streak.

I know the chances of that same streak happening again are basically nil but I still hope for it at the start of every season. Maybe Carcillo was the magic in 2013.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I know the chances of that same streak happening again are basically nil but I still hope for it at the start of every season. Maybe Carcillo was the magic in 2013.

That team never lost in overtime though. This team already has.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I don't care about a streak, I just want them to be in the playoffs at the end of the season. All that matters. Oh, and in 2013 they probably didn't outshoot the opposing team 50-18 very often and lose. Just sayin..

(My comment is referring to the comment made about how they didn't lose games in OT)

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
This team still can get the streak, not that I think it will happen. They haven't lost in regulation yet like the 2013 team. Doesn't matter if they lost in OT or a shootout.

They can, but it wouldn't be as impressive. That streak was just crazy to witness. No losses in OT, shortened season, and they were playing all the stronger West teams. We will never see anything like that again. Hell, you could argue they the interest back in hockey after the lockout.

Nothingman*

When Versteeg comeback....what to do with Morin? He has a one-way.....correct?

massey1984

Some Guy from the Chicago suburbs
Jun 2, 2009
McHenry County
It is three things that aren't uncommon for the Hawks...

1) Q is terrible at making lines;

2) They have a tendency to play down to the level of their competition in the regular season and at times in the post-season;

3) Their PP philosophy has been garbage since what's his face left the coaching staff after the 2010 Cup. Instead of working it low and cycling where they have two options: 1) Crash the net/jam it if there is a lane, or 2) Work it high where the D should have some room from the opp. forwards being sucked in low from the cycle, they trying to only work it above the hashes and nothing good happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad