GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/9/19 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
"Sabres are no better than the Habs"
*proves that the Habs have been significantly more successful than the Sabres*
"Ya but why are we comparing ourselves to the Sabres?"

Literally the whole point of the discussion. And if the mediocre Habs have been so much more successful than the Sabres, it pretty much confirms that Sabres are ****ing awful.
Like I said, 0 x 0 = 0

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Whatever they're doing, it hasn't worked. :laugh:

I haven't followed them at all. Eichel (so far) has been a bust. If he starts to actually produce then maybe they can go somewhere. Honestly though, I don't even know who they have in their system right now. They're one of those teams I tend to forget about because... they're irrelevant. :laugh:

Eichel a bust? What?

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I don’t understand all the hate for chiarot. I mean. This guy is day in night if we conpre with Benn. I saw many comparison about them and i there is no conparison to do

Reactions: hn777 and Vachon23

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Honestly, the only issue with Suzuki's game is the breakouts. Hes a center so obviously it's going to take a bit to go from the OHL to the NHL and learn a new position. Patience

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
How many more games before we drop the canard that Claude won’t play an offensive system? This team has been possession monster run and gun for 80 plus games

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That wasn't the discussion. The discussion was about who is more successful. The Habs have made the ECFs twice since the Sabres even won a playoff round. And the last time the Habs made the ECFs was ages ago. You make it seem like the Habs have missed the playoffs for 9 years, it's been 2...
Then do the SCF... See ? Sabres have went to the SCF twice since 1994 to 0 for the Habs.

Checkmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad