GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/9/19 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henssa17

Oct 9, 2019
Tampere
Well, gotta give credit to KinkyAid because first starter for a long time. I think he can be better, cannot judge based on one game.
Gotta hope he helps us to get a point from Buffalo.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I never said we aren't mediocre. But the Sabres have been the worst team in the league for quite some time now. Not even close to the Habs.

Missing the bus by a minute or by 30 minute is the same thing to me. I guess theres a difference in our philosophy. Adopting the lowest possible standard isn't for me.

Based on your posts you are mediocrity

Damn that hurts. I am quite a mediocre man.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
After 19 seasons in the NHL Mete is the only scoreless defender with over 1000 games.

You're from the future, I knew it.

Isn't there a nuclear meltdown at that point and Bergevin is seen crawling to the surface with a couple of cockroaches?

Reactions: Holystik

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll never forget this.

tumblr_inline_p9v73bCHW31sof25j_540.gif

Was waiting for someone to post that gif, lol.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm the one who started the conversation, my point was that Sabres fans suffered through a decade of being a joke, purposely tanked to get eichel. and still sucked. Now they're a franchise to aspire to because they won the lottery on a generational player?
Whatever they're doing, it hasn't worked. :laugh:

I haven't followed them at all. Eichel (so far) has been a bust. If he starts to actually produce then maybe they can go somewhere. Honestly though, I don't even know who they have in their system right now. They're one of those teams I tend to forget about because... they're irrelevant. :laugh:

Reactions: Frank Drebin

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Adopting the lowest possible standard isn't for me.
That wasn't the discussion. The discussion was about who is more successful. The Habs have made the ECFs twice since the Sabres even won a playoff round. And the last time the Habs made the ECFs was ages ago. You make it seem like the Habs have missed the playoffs for 9 years, it's been 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad