GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/9/19 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Not sure I agree with starting the back-up after a massive break (how many 4 day breaks do we get all year?) early in the season & facing one of the hottest teams in the league...

I get load management, but this timing is dubious imo

Reactions: habsfan891

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Not sure I agree with starting the back-up after a massive break (how many 4 day breaks do we get all year?) early in the season & facing one of the hottest teams in the league...

I get load management, but this timing is dubious imo

Yeah, lets NOT have our Franchise Icon Goalie starting the home opener...

Have you ever heard of Method to Madness?

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Yeah, lets NOT have our Franchise Icon Goalie starting the home opener...

Have you ever heard of Method to Madness?

My bad, how could I have forgot that Carey Price can't play back-to-back games under any possible circumstances...

Reactions: habsfan891

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
My bad, how could I have forgot that Carey Price can't play back-to-back games under any possible circumstances...

Right, I forgot as well, Carey has to play all 82.
I mean are you for real right now? Seriously lol?

How can you not see that most if not all goaltenders DONT play on back to back nights? especially early in the season? especially 31 yr olds? That its not march and the middle of a playoff spot run? And that a team like the montreal canadiens wouldnt want their star starting goaltender fresh and ready for the fans for the home opener?
Is this a new concept for you??I mean how are we even having this discussion, I thought you were a smarter poster than this honestly

You're complaining about the most ridiculous thing ive possibly ever heard on HF, playing the backup (whos not bad to boot) on the road, and the superstar at home.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Kinkaid seriously?

I know its the opening at bell center tomorrow for this time but , i hate when habs put the goalie #2 in the first game in a back to back , you should focus ur best assets into the first game and put kinkaid in the second game. Because if we lose the first game with Kinkaid and we are tired for the second and manage to lose it also , people will just ask why they sent #2 in the first game.

It happened some many times last season.

Reactions: Miller Time

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
It always sucks when Price doesn't start, especially against a hot team but this is the right call.

Kinkaid also looked decent in the preseason, might as well see what he can do now against a perceived good team. I'd rather have Carey get more rest early in the year when the play is more wide open and our team can actually put up some goals. After February when teams start locking it up and its hard to score 2 goals thats when we will need Price starting almost every game.

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Kinkaid seriously?

I know its the opening at bell center tomorrow for this time but , i hate when habs put the goalie #2 in the first game in a back to back , you should focus ur best assets into the first game and put kinkaid in the second game. Because if we lose the first game with Kinkaid and we are tired for the second and manage to lose it also , people will just ask why they sent #2 in the first game.

It happened some many times last season.
cool story bro :thumbu:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
It's about 20 degrees here, which is way, way too warm for hockey.
See you in November, fellas.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
qSt9v24.jpg

QMNtsuX.jpg

ZFdH4kE.jpg

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Life is too short to get pissed off by hockey. Go outside, talk a walk. The sun is beautiful!

By the way, what's up with people writing Claude as Clod?? My English is really not good so I shouldn't judge but writing a first name right isn't that hard...

A lot of ignorant people to say the least. Worse so many pronounce him that way,is it hard for non french to say Claude? Find it insulting and offensive to butcher a name purposely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad