GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/9/19 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Needless to say, with a power play hovering around 60%, better stay outa da box.
Rasmus will kill us otherwise.

GO:habsGO
Lol.. for a second I thought you were referring to the Habs power play... then I read the rest... Psych!

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
looks like Fleury might sit this one out. Doing extra time after morning skate... Maybe a road game in the press box will help him. Hopefully he's back tomorrow for home opener.

Reactions: Redux91

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
looks like Fleury might sit this one out. Doing extra time after morning skate... Maybe a road game in the press box will help him. Hopefully he's back tomorrow for home opener.

I guess a glorious return of Mike Reilly or Christian Folin? Take your pick. Both are fantastic options.
Have no fear - Clod is coaching.

Reactions: Tighthead

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Clod gonna Clod...

As said earlier, it could be for Reilly/Folin to get a game or two in, to facilitate a trade with the Peg?

Right... because these 2 are exactly the kind of dmen that Winnipeg is looking for... What is Bergevin going to get - another 5th round pick?

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Hopefully Keith can come in big tonight , Buffalo looking good, kind of a head scratcher to not play price tonight and kink tomorrow but oh well . Kink looked great in preseason hopefully he comes through

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Life is too short to get pissed off by hockey. Go outside, talk a walk. The sun is beautiful!

By the way, what's up with people writing Claude as Clod?? My English is really not good so I shouldn't judge but writing a first name right isn't that hard...
What does it mean to call someone a clod?
An annoyingly awkward person can also be called a clod: "He always says the wrong thing — he's such a clod." The word comes from clot, which originally meant "a mass," and comes from the German Klotz, "lump or block."

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Playing Reilly - Folin in back to backs to get them ice time? Fine. But why don't you do it against Detroit, who's a weaker team, when you have Price playing?

Probably because of the "home opener" factor but still. I wish Buffalo was at home and Detroit was tonight.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
What does it mean to call someone a clod?
An annoyingly awkward person can also be called a clod: "He always says the wrong thing — he's such a clod." The word comes from clot, which originally meant "a mass," and comes from the German Klotz, "lump or block."

It's mostly because in French, his name is pronounced with "Clode" or kl-oh-ed while in English, we tend to butcher it and pronounce it like Clod or Klawed.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It's mostly because in French, his name is pronounced with "Clode" or kl-oh-ed while in English, we tend to butcher it and pronounce it like Clod or Klawed.

We also mean that we don't like Clod so we do this on purpose (at least I do). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad