GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/9/19 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Jeez man why don't you follow the discussion? This entire thing was just comparing Sabres to the Habs. Instead of admitting that I'm right and moving on you keep back tracking, contradicting yourself and completely changing the discussion.
Is there an eye roll emoticon that I can use for this?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
what a f***ing joke. biggest diving team in the league. reinhart falls. had nothing to do with slash. this happened a few times last year late vs buffalo. with these pp's

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Of all the things to wish for. Couldn't you have settled for his number or his playing style, like ... errr, normal fans. :laugh:

That was long gone, by my 4th year I had like 3 goals, so I knew I had to do other things :laugh:

The fact that you had to go all the way to 1994 confirms that I'm right and you were long. The Sabres haven't made the playoffs in 8 years and the Habs haven't made it in 2. No random bs facts in that statement.

I couldve stopped at 99 or even 07 but I wanted to make the Habs look extra bad.

Well, that's what I said in the 2nd paragraph. :)

Who really goes this far in a post ?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Jeez man why don't you follow the discussion? This entire thing was just comparing Sabres to the Habs. Instead of admitting that I'm right and moving on you keep back tracking, contradicting yourself and completely changing the discussion.
Youre only right because you have terrible standards my guy

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
soft calls on Danault and the Tatar slashing call..... I saw a few 2 hand wacks not call on the blue team. I dont think the Sabres will miss this 4 on 3 opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad