GDT: Game 3 | Lightning at Wings | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
never been so unexcited for a playoff game before.

Enjoy the streak Holland & Co. Great first round fodder team.

Yeah my excitement has waned as well. But I I'm not ready to give up on them yet. Wings have come back from down 0-2 before. But not sure this roster has got the ability or confidence to pull it off.

I am looking forward to Smith playing though.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
never been so unexcited for a playoff game before.

Enjoy the streak Holland & Co. Great first round fodder team.
We had a decent 20 year run as contenders. Honestly I'm kinda enjoying not being extremely tense and nervous about each playoff game. We have nothing to lose. Hopefully we don't go down quietly, would be nice to at least be able to bring something positive out of this series even if we lose it.

Lgw

Feb 4, 2016
I don't think Howie was bad in the first 2 but Petrs ability to move the puck is huge with this sad D. Let's hope it's enough. Curious about the shutdown line, may not be fast enough. Can always switch Sheahan and Helm.

Agree. Helm much better on the shut down line.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Series on the line tonight, I think it will be a race to 3. Detroit has a great effort and Blashill takes advantage of last change by shutting down the midget line. Wings win.
Let's Go!

8snake

Aug 3, 2005
Haven't done a prediction in a while but I feel good about tonite. Maybe it's just because this weekend the weather has been absolutely flawless in Metro Detroit but I feel good about the game nonetheless. 4-2 Winged wheels.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
If we lose tonight, Then i think Tampa will sweep us. We need this one we need to play these next 2 home games with the same passion and fire that Tampa played in their home building to stand a chance in this series.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
If we lose this and the next one, I think we get swept. On the other hand, I think if we win 4 of the next 6, we will end up taking the series.

Lgrw

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Mrazzle Dazzle!! He got his chance now. Let's go and win at least 1 game this series.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
If we lose this and the next one, I think we get swept. On the other hand, I think if we win 4 of the next 6, we will end up taking the series.

Lgrw

Yeah right. When was the last time this team won 4 in a row?? Would be better time than never right now, though.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
nxUVW3H.jpg

Hopefully this Mrazek shows up

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
***** cluster **** lines are those? Andersson centering the 3rd line??? AA bumped up but playing with the slowest guy on the team. Let's keep Green down on the 3rd pair again Blash. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad