GDT: Game #3 : KINGS @ OILERS - Thursday, 1/24/’13 @ 6:30 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Ridiculous. So tomorrow the Kings better be cleaning the barn in Viking. They certainly played tonight like what would be on their shovel. Definitely need to shake up the team.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Absolutely brutal game by the Kings. Once again, the top players do not show up. Someone file a missing persons report on Richards, Williams and Brown and the inept powerplay.

Oh yeah and that empty net miss by Richards sure bit them on the butt. An absolutely disgusting and unacceptable loss.

Muzzfan

Mar 10, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
I don't have any trouble with the Oilers celebrating. They are a young team that loses ALLOT. These are the only things that they have to really celebrate. My problem is that the stick was above the bar and this goal too should have been waived off.

If it goes to a shoot out my money is on JQ being the most talented player on the ice.

Thought so too, until I saw a replay... It was under his shoulder and he isn't that tall.

Ron*

Hmmmm...some of the posts on here are just awful.

Get real. Or become real, Kings fans. These games happen from time to time.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
For as frustrating as this is for us imagine how the team feels.

I hate the way this game went but I am happy for what it will do for our team. It is going to take a flew slaps to the face of everyone including mgmt to get us going again. No time to panic, just time to realize that the cup goes to the best team in hockey and to remember how hard you had to work every shift of every game to get there.

We are going to be just fine as soon as we get down to business. It will take losing to these types of terrible teams (until they stop winning the draft lottery the Oilers are a terrible team to me) to get us right again.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
So glad I didn't waste my money on tickets for tonight's game. I'm heading to Rexall February 19th and the Kings better have turned things around and found a goon to pound Yakupov.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Everyone's out of shape, no one looks good, literally no one. They think that they can glide through every team because they won the cup? Well guess what, teams are going to be more inclined to beat you guys. Garbage, just garbage

Oh Snap

Very Wet Island
Jan 21, 2008
California, USA
Richards is just playing like he has no motivation right now. Shoots it directly at the defender when the Oilers had an open net, then shows now hustle which leads to the TMMOTI penalty. Why give him the A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad