GDT: Game #3 : KINGS @ OILERS - Thursday, 1/24/’13 @ 6:30 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
We need to score here, if we get into a skills competition with the Oilers we are in trouble

Mentallydull

Jul 3, 2008
Oil Country
You are welcome back here. You have been a good opposing fan. :handclap:

Good luck this year!

Thanks, I appreciate it :)

You guys have been my #2/3 team since Kopitar broke into the league and the model you've followed is something that I hope the Oilers can aspire to.

I think I better leave in peace now though as any comments from either side here on out may be taken the wrong way.

Good luck guys, hope to meet you in the playoffs sometime soon :)

10 ft. pole

May 19, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
my buddy is an Edmonton prospect and he has told be Yakupov is a asshat and me first kind of guy. Notice he doesn't celebrate with his team and runs out to center ice to bask in the glory of tying the 3rd game of the year. 500 bucks says this guy is traded more than 3x in his career. Can you say cancer.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I don't have any trouble with the Oilers celebrating. They are a young team that loses ALLOT. These are the only things that they have to really celebrate. My problem is that the stick was above the bar and this goal too should have been waived off.

If it goes to a shoot out my money is on JQ being the most talented player on the ice.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
From your friendly Winnipeg Jets fans:

Tonight's refs have earned a "Bad Call Byfuglien"

2400302pafip6z.gif

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The Kings are playing with their heads up and locked. Richards needs to hustle off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad