GDT: Game 3: Golden Knights @ Sabres - 10/8 3pm ET (MSG-B, Sportsnet, WGR 550)

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
I can honestly say I love this team again...……

Great Win!!!!!!

Keep it going Boys!!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!

Reactions: thedustman

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
One bad play by Eichel but otherwise he is showing he relishes being a captain and a leader. He is starting to make me a believer.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
outshot 11-2 in the third? that is an ugly statistic. It hasn't felt that bad.
Vegas shoots from everywhere, but yeah, ideally you want Buffalo to put more rubber on net. They're not going to win many game being outshot this badly, but they also had a big lead for a majority of the game. Also need to apply more consistent zone time pressure.

That being said, there were still a lot of positives to take away from this game. There were some creative plays on offense, the PK looked more aggressive, and the defensive coverage was sound.

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
Got outshot pretty badly but they did a good job of getting HDSCs and capitalized.

Hutton is playing great. I hope that he continues to play well because it will definitely give the team confidence to try and make things happen offensively as they learn to play fast.

Give Hutton the first star he deserves it.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
January 2103 I believe.

Hopefully in the 2102-2103 season we are coming off our 10th cup win.

It may be 3 games in the season but being tied for first In the division feels good.

This team is a wild card contender. They have too much talent to be with the Ottawas and Detroits of the East. The Sabres are DEEP up front.

Reactions: Rasmi and Yatzhee

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Hopefully in the 2102-2103 season we are coming off our 10th cup win.

It may be 3 games in the season but being tied for first In the division feels good.

This team is a wild card contender. They have too much talent to be with the Ottawas and Detroits of the East. The Sabres are DEEP up front.
Completely agree.
Hell La Cosa, I think they can grind out Toronto in the regular season series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad