GDT: Game 3: Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings: Here Come the Oilers! (7:30 on TSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010

I'm serious. I hate Justin, but it seems like the coach is just letting him play his game. Heck, when Ruff let Myers play like that, he walked around guys in the neutral zone, and make a nice dish or scored, then won a Calder(after Ruff neutered him, not the same). The kid just shocks me with his gutsy decisions. It will also help that his teammates are young. They will be able to adjust to his style. If the team gets some muscle up front and back, they might be fun to watch.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
wow. the D reads are horrendous on this team. last game. now this game. leaving Kopitar alone... Clain Fraser alone. now Nick Schultz just leaves his lane completely like an idiot. and had the giveaway.
that dude sucks

That's harsh. The guy makes 50 good plays for every bad one. Yeah, that goal is on him, but even Malkin did it last night, and he was last year's Hart winner.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
Don't like Smitty much 5 on 5 but he's good on the PK. Anyways this game is garbage.

CorpseFX

Feb 9, 2007
Milwaukee
Lane or no lane he fanned on the passing attempt....

trying to make up for your mistake with aggressive lane deviation when Jeff Carter is about to smoke your lane wide open = moron. live with the 2-on-1... not the 1-on-0. back checkers and J. Schultz can help from behind if anything.

not apologizing for that play

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
BBbUF6tCcAAmh2C.jpg

Please tell me that's a shop. Or a joke. Or something. I are confuzzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad