GDT: Game 3: Detroit Red Wings vs. kings | 10/17/2022 | 7 PM ET (BSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
As I've said befors the game, the big games had to step up their game to earn anything. Larkin and Perron did, Seider, Raymond and Copp not so much.

Reactions: Sentinel

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I don't mean to come off as nitpicking Larkin after buying them a point but I wish he would have held onto it there for something else.

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
ive never liked hronek.

ruined larkins epic play...that will be a highlight for a long time for youngin everywhere of why you never give up back checking. then larkin pretty much makes the goal too. he boxed out the dman that wouldve had sundqvist.

im happy this team keeps playing and play some of their best hockey so far in the 4rd

Reactions: Sentinel

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I don't mean to come off as nitpicking Larkin after buying them a point but I wish he would have held onto it there for something else.
Agreed. He was clearly trying to step up and win the game but Quick had the wraparound completely covered. Easy for me to say looking back on it though I know.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
No they didn't. LA looked markedly better for the most part. If it wasn't for Larkin and Perron, we would've gotten nothing.
La were more consistent and smoother in what they were trying to do, and have more lines with some chemistry in place, but every time we got decent possession in their zone we could have scored.

Perron looks at home right away as does Chiarot. Copp hasn't found any chemistry with anyone yet. Some of lasy years players look a little off it.

And I liked Sundqvist when we got him, and like him most nights. So far 11 points in 21 games as a wing. An underrated part of that deal for sure. If Walman can be of any use to us on his return, that will have been another excellent trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad