Pre-Game Talk: GAME #3 - Canucks vs. Flames - Jordan Schroeder's First NHL Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
been looking at getting a new avatar for a while. Now only seems like perfect timing :D

edit- #Schroeder4Calder

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
been looking at getting a new avatar for a while. Now only seems like perfect timing :D

edit- #Schroeder4Calder

Speaking of avatars...

aEfDQ97.jpg

tqpjgSU.jpg

0n9d2wk.gif

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
According to Farhan Lalji: (at end of 'Big deal brewing?' video on TSN's page)

Sedin Sedin Kassian
2LW - Burrows - 2RW
Raymond Schroeder Weise

Kassian gets promoted to Sedin line, Burrows plays C for first time in his career, Schroeder centres a line between Raymond and Weisse.

So filling in the blanks:

Sedin Sedin Kassian
Higgins Burrows Hansen
Raymond Schroeder Weise
Volpatti Lapierre Malhotra ?

I'm assuming Burrows isn't going to end up as 3C, but those lines could very well be flipped. I'm also not sure who gets moved to 4th line RW with Burrows moved off wing.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
why wouldn't higgins be centering the line with burrows? I seem to recall Gillis/AV saying the shortened season didn't leave us with time to experiment, so why throw burrows in a new role now? higgins has centred before.

I pray by the end of the game I'll be calling AV a mad genius, but I fear instead I'll just be doing this:

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
I can see it now, genius coaching by AV!

Weise is going to skate out and crash into the boards face first while at the exact same time Raymond falls and slides all over the ice. The Flames will be so distracted by the stupidity of Schroeders line mates he'll be left all by himself and he'll score an easy goal.

Why are you a Canucks fan if you hate our team so much?

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
why wouldn't higgins be centering the line with burrows? I seem to recall Gillis/AV saying the shortened season didn't leave us with time to experiment, so why throw burrows in a new role now? higgins has centred before.

I pray by the end of the game I'll be calling AV a mad genius, but I fear instead I'll just be doing this:

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

Haha yeah. For a team with such a massive focus on faceoffs, this is one of the worst ****ing ideas I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad