GDT: Game #3 - Canucks @ Sharks - TSN - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningBurrows

ThreatLevelMidnight
Jan 3, 2009
Vancouver BC
I want Guy Boucher as our coach. Hire Ruff as an assistant (or the other way around) but get these morons out of here. They are all far too comfortable to just hum and haw their way around games.

Guy Boucher is a very underrated coach, TB had terrible defense, got a mediocre TB team to the Conference Finals. I would be up for that.

I doubt Ruff settles for an assistant coach position though.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Think anyone on this group of losers will take any blame?

Think they will even admit they have been outplayed at any point?

Think either Sedin will just give up and retire because they can't handle playing past april?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Give the other team credit, they played a good game. We are close, just a little off."

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I find it amusing I was told by numerous people the Canucks would win this because the Sharks D is so weak. 3 goals in 8 Periods later...

John Bender*

They will win this game. Mark the words of Stan, you know, Grossman.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
This team needs a lot more now then a coaching change, we need leaders who show up in the playoffs, we need more Keslers

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Jesus Christ this is just unbelievable I can't believe we're living the same nightmare like last year except this is a different California team...

My god... SHOULD HAVE FIRED VIGNEAULT.

Heck if we lose this game we'll be the first team to be 0-3 in the playoffs..

theripper

Jan 22, 2010
Vancouver
guys even if we miraculously end up winning this series and san jose chokes, we have to go through Anaheim then Chicago.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I've never ever turned the TV off, not when there was a minute left in game 7 of the finals not a regular season game, never. I just did now though.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Series over.

Nothing in this game has ended the series. The series was over after the debacle in the end of game 2. Went from a 1-1 series to having to win 4/5 games against a team you havent beat.

These games are just for ghits and siggles and us ans enduring a slowwwww death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad