GDT: Game 3 Bruins@Montreal Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The first line needs to awake.

Tuukka has to stop a few tough ones.

The B's lost that game...They did not deserve to win.

They need to play B's hockey tomorrow...screw the Habs and their fans...Screw the refs. Screw the negative posters on this board.

Play your game.

hemispheres

Mar 13, 2013
boston,ma.
The first line needs to awake.

Tuukka has to stop a few tough ones.

The B's lost that game...They did not deserve to win.

They need to play B's hockey tomorrow...screw the Habs and their fans...Screw the refs. Screw the negative posters on this board.

Play your game.

The refs gave the Bruins exactly what they were looking for in Montreal, they let them play.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I get that Julien will complain to the media sometimes, but the Habs organization truly takes it to a whole new level.

What a bunch of ****ing babies, go take off your pampers and put your big boy pants on you ****ing nothings.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Bruins need their stars to step up

In three games vs the Habs, Krejci has averaged almost 24 minutes in ice time, collected but one assist, landed seven shots on net, and stands an ineffective minus-2. His linemates, Milan Lucic on the left and Jarome Iginla on the right, have combined for only 2-2--4. The Bruins’s trademark is to be a heavy team, strong and intimidating, often in possession of the puck and in charge of game flow. Thus far their No. 1 line looks slow, out of synch, a virtual non-factor.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...-stars-step/8brgOtJbitgJuYWcFuC2BL/story.html

PurpleShamrock

Dec 29, 2005
New England
Bruins need their stars to step up

In three games vs the Habs, Krejci has averaged almost 24 minutes in ice time, collected but one assist, landed seven shots on net, and stands an ineffective minus-2. His linemates, Milan Lucic on the left and Jarome Iginla on the right, have combined for only 2-2--4. The Bruins’s trademark is to be a heavy team, strong and intimidating, often in possession of the puck and in charge of game flow. Thus far their No. 1 line looks slow, out of synch, a virtual non-factor.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...-stars-step/8brgOtJbitgJuYWcFuC2BL/story.html

What's particularly notable about this is that Krejci has earned something of a reputation for being a "clutch" performer in big games in recent years. Thus far in this series, he's been anything but.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
the way they played the last 2 seconds of the game is the way need to play for 60 mins in game 4. yes, you'll get penalties, but the alternative is what happened last night. God do i miss the Cage and Seids on the pk right now!

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
I have a plan for next game: don't be down by 2 after two like the last 3 games. It will be much easier for the best 3rd period team in hockey to win if they don't need 3 goals everytime...

For all the Rask bashing, tell me one soft goal he allowed? The softest for me was the Bourque one in game 1 and it was on a 3 on 1 after a brutal Krug turnover. Other than that, deflections, PP and breakaways. I would like if he was making a huge save from time to time tough... But the goals he allowed, no softies.

Price has been great. But we are making him look better than he actually has with all these missed open nets, wiffed puck and posts. Get it in.

This team won't give up. There aren't even down by 2 in the 3rd, coming back to tie it twice in 3 games, and they certainly won't give up in this series. Some say the Bruins are lucky to not be down 0-3, I say the Habs are lucky to be up 2-1 after how we played the first two. But who cares with these what if. It's 2-1 Habs and we need 3 more.

Like we thought at the start of the series, a lot of things have to go wrong for the Bruins to lose a game against this team. I'll be shocked if Mtl win 2 more. I won't be surprise if they stay at 2 when all is said and done.

Enjoy the come back guys.

PurpleShamrock

Dec 29, 2005
New England
It's sad when a guy like Moen is taking liberties with Iginla late in the game; yet guys like Campbell haven't gotten in the face of Plekanec or DD.

Krug is showing more spunk then our grinders.

If there's a silver lining in this cloud, it's that the B's often come out angry and play their best hockey following a lackluster loss like last night's game. Hopefully, that will hold true tomorrow night as well. If not, then we may have to consider the unpalatable possibility that the Habs simply want this series more. It certainly looks that way to me, based upon what I've seen thus far.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I live here.

I know the Pens chances against the Bruins are NIL in a Conference Final, and yet I'm praying for the Bruins to win. This is how much I can't stand their team and their fans.

Irreversibly nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad