GDT: Game 3: Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Not the B's

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
I imagine there are a lot of Bruins fans out tonight at T-Mobile. They are a team that travels well with a knowledgeable and mostly friendly fan base. (If it weren't for Dennis Leary, I might even like the Bruins more.) I met several fans two years ago at T-Mobile at the Subban debut at the Bruin-VGK game and the Bruin folks were cool.

Tons of Bruin fans here. I’ll tell you this, if it ever comes to a point where we send Glass back down over fears of Pirri getting claimed I’m going to be so pissed.

Pirri belongs in Chicago. He can do some good there; he is useless here.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I have a feeling our defense is going to get exposed until Schmidt is back. Hope I'm wrong.

Whole new game. Need to stop missing all these passes in the offensive zone

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Tons of Bruin fans here. I’ll tell you this, if it ever comes to a point where we send Glass back down over fears of Pirri getting claimed I’m going to be so pissed.

Pirri belongs in Chicago. He can do some good there; he is useless here.

I don't see all that many Bruins fans. I'm sitting behind a few and I see some jerseys scattered around but not too many. Not more than other times I see opposing jerseys.

I think Glass has made himself unsenddownable by now.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Nashville achievment unlocked: Jone5

Hopefully Cody can get 8, maybe 10 points tonight. Then send him down when Elder Cody returns and stick him on the Stone line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad