0qYniz8.jpg

Z2OEzbw.jpg

Corey Crawford
qCnCUqL.jpg

Let's go Blues!

Last edited by a moderator:

STL Blues Fan

Jan 14, 2011
Let's Go Blues! I'm so pumped for this game. I think there going to play there best game of the season after the gong show by the refs on Friday.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'm really nervous about this afternoon's game. I think we will know in the first minute of play how this game is going to play out. The Blues have to come out strong and show that the other night isn't on their minds. Have to stay composed. No retaliation penalties. Don't let them mentally take us off of our game plan.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
I'm just waiting for the Blues to prove me wrong. At this point, this is the exact same team I have seen last three years in the playoffs. Defense first, try to grind out the opposition, play not to lose.

This team will not win this series unless they change their approach..which isn't happening.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Game plan: get the puck to Vova

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Let's go Blues. Gotta win one in Chicago, why not today?

Fabbri is going to pot one today.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
So Today's refs are...... Tim ****ing Peel and Jean Hebert. I guess the NHL thought, "Hey we need to make sure that the Blues lose. So we will send Tim Peel to Chicago."

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
So Today's refs are...... Tim ****ing Peel and Jean Hebert. I guess the NHL thought, "Hey we need to make sure that the Blues lose. So we will send Tim Peel to Chicago."

LMAO, I was right

Records this year when Peel is officiating:

CHI 4-0
STL 1-5

and Hebert

CHI 3-1
STL 1-4

lmao this should be a doozy of a game. i will be shocked if we dont lose and get hosed in the process

Last edited:

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
LMAO, I was right

Records this year when Peel is officiating:

CHI: 4-0
STL: 1-5

lmao this should be a doozy of a game

So he's only reffed four games for the Hawks, and six for the Blues all year? I am confused what you're referring.

I don't even now why Tim Peel is getting playoff games..

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I'm just waiting for the Blues to prove me wrong. At this point, this is the exact same team I have seen last three years in the playoffs. Defense first, try to grind out the opposition, play not to lose.

This team will not win this series unless they change their approach..which isn't happening.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Would be really nice to win this game.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Never mind, I see what it is now.

Blues went 2-9 and Hawks 7-1 with these two clowns. Perfect.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
The inch was there, but Lehterä had too butterlegs... what you gonna do Al Pacino if you have butterlegs?

jPkddBn.png

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Can we just not preemptively complain about the refs and actually worry about playing good hockey? There isn't a ref conspiracy. If we lose it will be because we didn't score enough goals to beat the other team, not because Bettman and NBC are puppet mastering the Blackhawks to victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad