GDT: Game 3: Avs vs Bruins | October 14, 2015 | 8 PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I one point Varly needs to improve his puck handling. It would help cover some of the warts we have on D instead of exposing them. (I know he is a great goalie and covers warts all the time.)

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Don't know why I bothered to look at the main board at all...

game 1: We collapse in the 3rd, Avs suck thread pops up
game 2: We win big and all is quiet
game 3: We play god awful and get spanked, Avs suck thread pops up

I know it was an awful game and we're not gonna win much playing like that but jesus its 3 games from a team with 8-9 new players on it and a goalie who's slumping early.

ghostofweezman

Mar 3, 2013
PNW
Keep dumping on duchene chum. If he weren't in the lineup that means cliche would be. How can u be that ignorant to say that the team would be better off without duchene in the lineup? And you're telling me that the team that was absolutely dominated in every aspect for 7 straight games looked better than the team that duchene shouldered to a central division title? You're blowing my mind... But not in the way youre intending to :shakehead

I made a fair, and not very harsh, criticism of his play this season thus far. Which is only 3 games and plenty of time to turn it around; but it hasn't come yet.

and Duchene shouldered the team to a central division title? really? he did that all by himself?

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I know he does that and I hate it. Not suprised but pissed off. There is a point where stuborness becomes stupidity.

What's the difference between losing by 3 and losing by 4?

Is that the difference between making the playoffs or not or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad