GDT: Game #3: 1/17 Capitals vs Penguins *NOON eastern* 9am PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I'll have a hard time justifying watching this game if Kapanen or O'Connor aren't making their debuts.

Caps games are generally exercises in frustration and given how we've started the season...yeah.

Reactions: BHD

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'll have a hard time justifying watching this game if Kapanen or O'Connor aren't making their debuts.

Caps games are generally exercises in frustration and given how we've started the season...yeah.

Did they leave the possibility open for Kap today?

I guess that would make this game at least worth of flipping on for a second if that's the case. Morbid curiosity and all.

Reactions: Soggy Biscuit

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It's too early to panic and all that, but I'd at least swap Guentzel and Zucker to try and spark something in the top 6. And yes, anybody but E-rod at 1RW. Hopefully Kap but they need to try O'Connor or even Tanev with the way he's started the season.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Love those early evening games for a change. My football team sucks ass so please Pens dont do this to me again tonight. Cant handle watching shit on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Did they leave the possibility open for Kap today?

I guess that would make this game at least worth of flipping on for a second if that's the case. Morbid curiosity and all.

Sullivan didn't say one way or the other, but he is technically available now.

That said, I doubt it.

cc22f0_4517d48799c048f98ea1ebde1166b23b~mv2.gif

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hahaha... c'mon there is no way Sullivan would hold the guy out intentionally after the approaching-ridiculous price they paid for the kid. Especially not for Erod.

R...right?

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Maybe Kap is out of shape? Unless Kap is obese, you don’t sit him in favor of Rod...ever

Just effing win.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe Kap is out of shape?

he hasn’t had a practice with the team and he hasn’t skated for more than a week because of quarantine ....people have unrealistic expectations for him to start and play well after all of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad