GDT: Game #3: 1/17 Capitals vs Penguins *NOON eastern* 9am PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
he hasn’t had a practice with the team and he hasn’t skated for more than a week because of quarantine ....people have unrealistic expectations for him to start and play well after all of this...
I agree, but it isn’t hard to learn Sully’s cluster **** “system.” We are approaching must win game already, you can’t dick around like this in a shortened season.

Also, look at what happens when ONE pens top 6 player doesn’t play, you get Rod in there. We better pray Kap isn’t fat and that we don’t sustain a single injury on the top 6 this season if Rod is the next man up.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

I’m predicting a goal and two assists from him, like he had when he came back and played with the Ducks against us...lol

Idiots

Every coach should play every exPen... They're guaranteed to do well

Sheary better be hurt

Reactions: Andy99

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
(Hopefully) SOON

Gerard_Gallant_2018-02-04_2.jpg

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
ERod is worthless on the top line. It is insane that he is going to start there again after doing absolutely nothing to help the team the first two games.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Kapanen wont play Tuesday, or Thursday, or Saturday either I'm guessing,He might have an outside shot in late March only to be traded for Erik Gudbranson who'll play 1st line RW.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darren McCord

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
ERod is worthless on the top line. It is insane that he is going to start there again after doing absolutely nothing to help the team the first two games.
Yea I’m at a loss at this point with that decision. I mean any non-biased person knew it wouldn’t work, but to continue playing him there when it’s this obvious that it’s not working, is mind-boggling, even for Sully.

Reactions: Beau Knows

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I feel like every teams GDTs that I read claims that there team sucks in afternoon games. Is the Penguins record in them actually bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad