GDT: Game 29 | Penguins @ Islanders | 12.10 7PM EST | Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Digital antenna's are pretty cheap, but you don't necessarily need one. Just go into your TV settings and have it scan for channels. just make sure you select on air instead of cable. You should at least get your local major network unless you're pretty far off the beaten path.
I'm like 10 minutes from downtown. I'll try when I'm home Friday but I doubt it has att sports. Not even the lowest cable option had it.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Maatta is actively killing this team this year. I don’t really see any other player handicap us like that. It is just terrible.

Maatta's the poster boy for why advanced stats are still in their infancy and need to be used in proper context. I've never seen a player who does well in advanced stats look so consistently poor on the ice.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm forcing Kessel to score.

XWuAmla.gif

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'm like 10 minutes from downtown. I'll try when I'm home Friday but I doubt it has att sports. Not even the lowest cable option had it.
All cable companies do is buy broadcasts and package them to re-sell. That doesn't mean they don't broadcast on-air. They may not. They're not an actual news provider so they may not have to. IDK. Never hurts to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad