7 Matt Cullen
30 Matt Murray
12 Domink Simon
72 Patric Hornqvist

Islanders Injuries:
16 Andrew Ladd
14 Tom Kuhnhackl

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
I hope Sully keeps Jake-Sid-Phil a line. Most of us were drooling at the thought of Sid-Phil when the trade went down, envisioning that amount of playmaking, sniping, and speed on the same line. Then, it only happened like three random times (supposedly due to Sid's demands). I always felt that if they could put personalities aside, then they could make it work.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I hope Sully keeps Jake-Sid-Phil a line. Most of us were drooling at the thought of Sid-Phil when the trade went down, envisioning that amount of playmaking, sniping, and speed on the same line. Then, it only happened like three random times (supposedly due to Sid's demands). I always felt that if they could put personalities aside, then they could make it work.

Well let’s just hope Horny is returning tonight, because those 2nd thru 4th lines are fugly....especially with Kessel on L1...
If not, I hope Sully wises up and gives Geno something to work with by loading up that line too...Pearson and Sheahan are both kinda meh as shooters and play similarly...I’d like to see for L2-4
Brass-G-Rust/Dea
Pearson-Sheahan-Rust/Dea
Wilson-Grant-ZAR

Reactions: EightyOne

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The only problem with keeping Kessel on Sid's line right now is with the injuries, we've got Malkin playing with friggin' Riley Sheahan. Unless Geno goes beastmode, we're a one line team.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Real talk: Pens 3rd line likely does nothing, why not put Brassard with Malkin?

*not a fan of this, but sure not a fan of Sheahan there either. I'm okay going with @Andy99 's lines

Reactions: Trade and Andy99

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009

This whole thing about Kessel play with Crosby while he has Jake is crazy.. Who the hell is Malkin playing with.. It really messed up that he Is going to have to play again by himself with two guys at his wing who cannot and have never scored. Then you add Letang playing on he first unit to give the outlet pass out. It crazy all a team has to do i cover stop the first line or one line and that's it.. Not smart, and that's who we lost against the Sens.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The losing stopped last year with a win vs NYI, it started this year with a loss against them and it’s gonna end again tonight. 7-1 Pens.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Because the 3rd and 4th line are actually producing the last couple of games?

The players on the projected third line have 5 points in the last 5 games combined.

The players listed on the fourth have 2 points.

So. Yeah. Setting the world on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad