GDT: Game #29 of the season Capitals visit Ducks 10:00 PM ET on 12 - 6 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Idk what your expectations were.... but the team is basically where they should be
i wasn't expecting our 4th line center to be one of our best goal scores and our 5th best producing forward. I was expecting at least ONE of our highly touted forward prospects to have more than 10 points after almost 30 games. I find it hard to think that this was the expectations for these guys at this point.

Standing wise yeah I guess they are, though I was hoping for a potential playoff team. But the lack of offense is definitely not what was expected.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
The drunk guy sitting behind me is hilarious. Never realized the linesman waved that out

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
i wasn't expecting our 4th line center to be one of our best goal scores and our 5th best producing forward. I was expecting at least ONE of our highly touted forward prospects to have more than 10 points after almost 30 games. I find it hard to think that this was the expectations for these guys at this point.

Standing wise yeah I guess they are, though I was hoping for a potential playoff team. But the lack of offense is definitely not what was expected.
Its not like were out of the playoffs.... the problem is half the season were playing with 3-4 dmen that prob should be 7th guys at th is point in their careers.... and our forward prospects havnt really produced the way youd like them too. But again... I don't think we should have built a line up that was so dependent on comtois/jones/terry/steel being top 6 players.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hayward and Ahlers discussing off camera how
Ahlers "its no gong show"
Hazy "we don't have the guys, especially against this team"
Ahlers "that's disappointing"

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Deslaruies pounded him jesus , to bad it wasn't Hathaway

respect to gudas for taking the fight... Hathaway gunna hide behind refs all game

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
They gave him a misconduct? lol wtf

these refs are insane

refs really want this game to get out of hand

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I'd rather see Ricoliano get on the board.
bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg

Reactions: DigiDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad