GDT: Game 29: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 3/17/21 9:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
But in all honesty, I was a victim of bad bullying. So much it has f***ed me ever since. I can’t have a normal life, a normal relationship, a normal friendship, nothing. PTSD, borderline, psychosis, major depression. Every time I tried to fight back, the bullying would get worse. The worst happened when they pushed me down a flight of stairs. Have a bump the size of a golf ball in the back of my head, courtesy of that moment. And while every one of them is living a good life, I’m still scrambling mine trying to find a purpose to live. If it weren’t for my family, my gf who is ever so patient and loving with me, my therapist, and HFBoards, I’d probably be no more. Been trying to piece myself ever since, and I just wish people would be more aware of the effects bullying has. I feel like the world is always after me, trying to get me. Yesterday I got an infraction for defending myself in a post and I lost it (that’s how bad it is). Anyway I know none of you really care about this post, is just that bullying is an extremely sensitive topic for me. I just wish people would let others be.

Honestly its kinda crazy I never noticed much bullying in my life. Any time it happened I tried to intervene.

People are so shitty, its even worse today with social media.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Man I remember suggesting to get Niederreiter as a potential goalscorer with size last year. He's got 13 goals this season already. Imagine him instead of Armia...

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Kulak has NHL skating, Ouellet does not

I can't even quantify what Ouellette has over Kulak and I'd puke in my mouth if I ever complimented Ouellette's IQ. There's just something about his consistently bad play that inspires confidence in me. There's something about the 50% decent play from Kulak that drives me crazy.

Reactions: JuicyHam

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I can't even quantify what Ouellette has over Kulak and I'd puke in my mouth if I ever complimented Ouellette's IQ. There's just something about his consistently bad play that inspires confidence in me. There's something about the 50% decent play from Kulak that drives me crazy.

You know what to expect from Ouellette

Kulak, it depends

Reactions: Draft
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad