GDT: Game 29: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 12/14/22 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Drouin being back is fantastic for those on team tank. Him and Hoffman are keys.

...is it still taboo to say that Hoffman has been not terrible this season? He hasn't been great, but a 40 point pace with the his best 5v5 numbers since he was a Senator makes it seem like MSL has figured out how to use him to the best effect.

Reactions: MadMslm and ReHabs

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
...is it still taboo to say that Hoffman has been not terrible this season? He hasn't been great, but a 40 point pace with the his best 5v5 numbers since he was a Senator makes it seem like MSL has figured out how to use him to the best effect.
The 40 points pace , with 160 turnovers pace also.

Points doesn't mean anything if you cost 4x turnovers .

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007

He started off pretty bad, but he's been pretty good lately with 7 points in 8 games.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
I hope he continues so Hughes could get a call for him during the panic hour of TDL.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
That made me spit my drink out

« Tous les joueurs doivent travailler pour mériter des minutes », St-Louis

Wideman instantly on the second wave
emmllOm.png

Drouin instantly on the second wave
emmllOm.png

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
Its rough out here for drouin. He skates like a top 6 but produces like a 4th line grinder. Is it too late for him or de we think MSL can jump start this guy's career.

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
I even saw him try to make a hit last game. I think he missed the D but still...he's a changed man

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Considering last game he made such a stupid turnover that got Caufield killed.. he's still a trainwreck.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Drouin vs Tkachuk, spoiler alert, Drouin's going to get injured again but gotta give him credit for trying though

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Xhekaj needs to be ready tonight. Either one of their guys will challenge him, or he may challenge Tkachuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad