GDT: Game 29: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 12/14/22 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Even when we have an injured C, in a tank year against a bad team, MSL keeping Dach on the wing isn't a good sign for his future at C.

Reactions: Runner77

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Drouin & Dadonov again

poor-youppi-habs-mascot-follows-through-on-bet-with-jimmy-fallon.jpg

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Soft disagree, Anderson and Slafkovsky are the most dangerous offensive combination out of any 2 players excluding the top line. They will be better with Monahan than Evans for sure, but collapse is too strong of a word here.

Evans Slaf Anderson is a top9 line but not a top6

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
It sounds like Stutzle is out for about a month after an injury last game. I think Zub is out again. Norris is still out.

I guess they can move Giroux to center.

They were starting to come around, and have moved within 4 pts of us.

It sounds like Caufield is playing.

Senators usually play us hard, but I expect us to win with all their injuries.
As I've said, we win games we're supposed to lose, and lose games we're supposed to win, so we're gonna lose tonight. I'm 3 for 3 in my last 3.

We're gonna lose stupidly to them and the Ducks and then blow out Tampa 9-1 or something.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
Tkachuk is probably crazy enough to take a run at Monty while WiFi is on the ice. Didn't he fight Weber twice just for trolling ? And if my memory serves me well, he didn't get a beat down by man mountain on both occasions.
Should be a fun game to watch.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Tkachuk is probably crazy enough to take a run at Monty while WiFi is on the ice. Didn't he fight Weber twice just for trolling ? And if my memory serves me well, he didn't get a beat down by man mountain on both occasions.
He surely did not. Neither did Sergachev get a beat down when he fought Weber. In fact, I don't think many who tried did. Websy can only destroy opposition with his stare, not his fists.

Last edited:

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
Don't compare Xhekaj fighting skill to Weber... He was never a good fighter, just a really strong dude.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad