GDT: Game #29 | Habs @ Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2012
We can't leave games up to the refs to help out with calls any more. We are not scoring on our chances. Can't win this way.

Well when you have a great scoring chance nullified because of a clear as day hook and they score 30 seconds later, you have a right to complain.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Disgusting powerplay. PP coach needs to sit his ass down and watch tape after tape of Hiller's PP formation and go with that. Whatever is being called for this year sucks *******.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
The weak PP is directly responsible for this team losing a few games as odd as that sounds. This might be another one coming up.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I don't know who it was but the first unit had control and the guy on the right side could have walked it in a bit and shoot but he passed it back to Kronner instead and we ended up with 0 shots.

*baffled*

Aug 6, 2012
Disgusting powerplay. PP coach needs to sit his ass down and watch tape after tape of Hiller's PP formation and go with that. Whatever is being called for this year sucks *******.

I would love to see what they teach because its hard to believe they do anything.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
PP is so deflating, embaressing is an under statement.

Richards is TERRIBLE, also, I have never seen Datsyuk play this bad in his career.

I'm sick of losing to this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad