GDT: Game #29 | Flyers @ Blues | 7PM | GDT Effort = Team Effort??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
If the Blues traded J-Bow & Gunnar tomorrow there's 0 chance the Blues are any worse defensively.

Put Lehtera with Tarasenko and X.

Stastny and Tarasenko have no chemistry. It's oil and water.

They've started the last 2 seasons together on a line and were producing every night. Then Stastny gets hurt in game 7 or 9 and is **** the rest of the year, 80 points for 2 seasons worth of a 7 million dollar Center. God I love the Blues, but they're just so bad at this whole thing.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Haven't read the thread but Parayko sucked tonight. Way too tentative.

The team overall sucks but yeah, not happy.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Camp town ladies sing this song doo dah doo dah..

Auston Matthews come on down all the doo dah day....

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Camp town ladies sing this song doo dah doo dah..

Auston Matthews come on down all the doo dah day....

Well that's gonna suck because you know that 1st is gonna get crap rental....

Honestly, that would be fitting for the blues.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Haven't read the thread but Parayko sucked tonight. Way too tentative.

The team overall sucks but yeah, not happy.

Flyers scored 1 time with 55 on the ice. The 2nd goal by the Flyers. But the guy in front on the right side wasn't really his guy.

I thought 55 played a good game

Last edited:

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Hitch's reckless game plan:

traffic-o.gif

Solution: 3-dimensional hockey

Now, to find jet packs...

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Flyers scored 1 time with 55 on the ice. The 2nd goal by the Flyers. But the guy in front on the right side wasn't really his guy.

I thought 55 played a good game
I don't, and whether they scored when he was on the ice or not doesn't mean anything to me.

So passive offensively too. He has not been the same guy that he was to start the season.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I don't, and whether they scored when he was on the ice or not doesn't mean anything to me.

So passive offensively too. He has not been the same guy that he was to start the season.

I agree. Not sure if it's because of the pace picking up as the season went along, growing pains, nagging injury, system changes, etc...But he definitely isn't as prevalent.

Kreegz2

Dec 11, 2011
If anyone who went to the game has an extra Pronger Bobblehead, I'd be willing to buy it and pay for shipping. I'm also looking to buy one of the posters given out on Saturday. Pm me.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I had the game on, but wrapped presents and only partly paid attention. It seems most of us are starting to tune the team out to a degree. That can't be a good sign, and is probably the type of development that means Hitchcock will be gone.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Another poster hit the nail on the head months or weeks ago about why Lindbohm looked good in his last stint and why he looks good now. He isn't super familiar with the Blues system, so he will stand people up at blue and red lines, the way that works.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Another poster hit the nail on the head months or weeks ago about why Lindbohm looked good in his last stint and why he looks good now. He isn't super familiar with the Blues system, so he will stand people up at blue and red lines, the way that works.
Exactly. I don't understand why the coaches think giving the other team space is a good idea.

Part of the reason the Kings beat us all the time is they will stand us up. That's one of the main differences I see between the two teams. Everything else is fairly similar, aside from the fact that they bury more of their chances when it counts.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO

It's absolutely baffling how they continue to do so. When you see just how much more aggressive Lindbohm is than everyone else, it's pretty telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad