GDT: Game 29: Bruins @ Coyotes - 5PM - FSAZ+ No Shelves nor Elves

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Over under on this day to day tweak turning into week to week?

Actual footage of our team doctor assessing every injury ever:
giphy.gif

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
Gambo the only one reporting on Galchenyuk, but no one in Boston is reporting it. Wonder if this one is true.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
if Gally is indeed out, Bunting makes his NHL debut, per Coyotes website.

Also it seems the only reason RT split up the top line was to see if Crouse was a good fit on the top line just in case Gally couldn't go, also per an excerpt from the site.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
If we're not going to bother playing Pickard then we may as well let someone else take him off waivers.

I'm perfectly happy to let Calvin Pickard keep the bench warm and never actually step on the ice to play for us if it allows us to continue giving our goalie prospects time actually playing. Hell, I'd bring back Wedgewood to accomplish the same thing at this point. Hill needs to play. Madsen needs to play. Miska needs to play. Pickard does not need to play.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Boston has won two games with their depleted line up. Time for them to take on on the chin! :box:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
upload_2018-12-11_16-56-34.jpeg

The Tucson "probably playing 8 minutes" line. Not a catchy nickname but accurate.

HF enabling all these features when all it takes is one decent trade and the whole server is going to implode :laugh:

In theory live threads actually reduces load because it only loads the posts and not the rest of the site. It's the mass refreshing on trade day and such that kills us because the load increases alomost exponentially.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Damn, I had hill starting in fantasy. Oh well. So...Kuemper plays horribly, lets 4 in, but Garland and Bunting look amazing and combine for 3. Coyotes win 5-4.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
He was at one of our prospect camps not too long ago. Joke by SniperHF?

Edit: Nah he's really on the bruins. I have no idea why he's listed as their 1C though.
Cave is filling in for Bergeron, who's hurt. Krejci can't really seem to get any chemistry with Marchand, so Cave was with the 1st line, but didn't really fit there. Lines at morning skate had Krejci between Pasta and Marchand, and Cave at 2C between Nordstrom and Backes. Don't expect much from that line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad