GDT: Game 29: Bruins @ Coyotes - 5PM - FSAZ+ No Shelves nor Elves

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I get the sarcasm..... In this case he was right.

As much as Tyson and his built in cliche generator gets annoying at times, he does understand what's going on.
Nash understands whats going on, but he is paid to be a homer. Some of his statements are so full of BS it's laughable. Nash probably laughs at himself for making those remarks as he is cashing his check.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
Last night was a very good example of the other team making adjustments during the game and Tocchett being unable to counter. Our defensemen both going to the puck has been a problem all year. Chicago took advantage of this earlier.

Reactions: SniperHF

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

As much as Tyson and his built in cliche generator gets annoying at times, he does understand what's going on.

I almost always watch the other teams broadcast. There are some good color analysts out there.

I have no doubt Tyson knows what's going on, but he does a poor job conveying it and educating the audience.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping

Can't say I like Nash, but it's refreshing to read something different than the same old "tyson sucks" that's being spammed around here.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
It's a team sport, injuries do happen, but when you don't have a #1 goalie between the pipes it hurts more than any other injury.
That first line was terrible last night, got owned. They were a combined -9, and the only forwards under 50% possession. Crouse has played some good hockey and putting him on the first line is fine, but then play him.
I thought the RR line played pretty good game only having limited NHL experience.
Schmaltz 30% FOW, Stepan 33%FOW. Not good enough for your first two lines. Can anyone in our organization besides Richardson take a FO?
Raanta has proven one thing since he's been here. That he's injured often and not going to be counted on.
Even so him being out is not the reason this team is on the outside looking in. You cant rely on your goalie standing on his head to win. This team has way too many holes to be a contender. Mostly soft as puddles.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Raanta has proven one thing since he's been here. That he's injured often and not going to be counted on.
Even so him being out is not the reason this team is on the outside looking in. You cant rely on your goalie standing on his head to win. This team has way too many holes to be a contender. Mostly soft as puddles.
I agree Raanta has been injured and out too consistently to count on him and this is why Chayka didn't over pay in term or dollars. Raanta is still unproven as a starter. We do need top 10 goal tending (from somebody) and D to win, we just don't have enough offensive fire power. Our poor D lost the last game, left Kuemper hung out on all 4 goals, he actually played well.

Reactions: azcanuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->