Shot Report

Last edited:
Reactions: Spjutmuren

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
The players need the support of management in sending a message to the NHL over this stretch of terrible officiating.

Swayman strong as always. The poor fans watching the NHL force an OT.

Rangers are hardly impressive. Zero pride and integrity on that end of the ice tonight.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Who would ever eat a terrys chocolate orange

Maybe if it was a terry orielly chocolate orange

Also chocolate auto’d to cholesterol and I almost made a joke out of my joke IN REAL TIME

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The players need the support of management in sending a message to the NHL over this stretch of terrible officiating.

Rangers are hardly impressive. Zero pride and integrity on that end of the ice tonight.
I think Rangers are a strong team but had some help tonite.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Hard to fathom these are the best 2 teams in the East. Boston was short 3 of their best players after Pasta was tossed, so there’s that.

I got no problems with the effort tonight based on the lineup we iced. Would like to see more from DeBrusk. Especially after Pasta was tossed.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Jeremy Jacobs is a f**cking governor and he pushed for the Cap yet he can't push for fair officiating? It's like with the shitty ice at TD Garden, if he thinks it doesn't affect his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ he couldn't care less!
Red Wings fans (of all fans) thought that they were cheated out of a game (can't remember who it was against) but they got together and sent emails to the NHL offices to complain about it. What do we do about it? Zip, zero, zilch.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bs got a point thanks to Swayman. PK too. Sucks that the PK finally let one in after a plethora of garbage calls. Bs need to find a way to score more 5 on 5. This isn't going to cut it.

Props to Trent for getting a goal and fighting Trouba. Team played hard. Held the Rangers to the one gifted goal in regulation.

Getting old the past week watching Pasta hitting harder than any other Bruin. Reminiscent of last couple years when Marchy was the main one defending his teammates.

3 out of 4 pts past two nights against good competition. Nothing wrong with that. Should have been 4 out 4, but whatever. NHL doesn't seem intent on fixing the obvious reffing problem. Favors the Bs some nights and goes against them others. Every fan base can see how incompetent the reffing has become. NHL would be a more enjoyable product if the reffing got back to where it was once upon a time.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
They deserved a better outcome tonight but without Pasta in the 3rd and no Zacha and Mac it is pretty thin on talent. Bruins need to get a deeman who can contribute points. Krug was never replaced, like or hate him he drove plays from the back end. Mac is 25th for defensemen, no one else is even remotely close.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
It's weird how much the results of OT/SOs change the mood amongst fans and in these threads. The Bruins played arguably 3 of the 4 best teams in the Metro in a row and drew all 3 games, despite being undermanned. With this roster, that's a very solid result. Shame not to get at least one more point, but the Bs are not built for 3 on 3 hockey, especially against the likes of the Rags and with no Pasta. So all in all, a very decent week of hockey.

Some concerns, some issues, no doubt, but nothing that wouldn't have been expected. A lot of the officiating sucks, but again, what's new? On the flip side good to see guys like Geekie, Lohrei and Freddy stepping up.

Like it or not Pasta's probably going to miss 2 or 3 games, just another challenge that the Bruins will have to face. I like his intent, he's been more physical all year and that's good. Just was over-zealous on this one and will have to pay the price. So it goes.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I think this is it with Lindholm. I keep hoping he will better, get to last years level again and worth the contract but he is playing only decent D and his offense is completely gone.
In his current state asking him to be a D1 isn’t helping.

As for the officiating…well…sometimes you gotta say what you gotta say and accept any consequences.

It would be nice if Monty got real, post game…but management has been pretty timid about calling out pure nonsense over the years.

It hasn’t just been tonight. The Bruins have been getting the short end consistently over the past month or so. I’d love to see some stats on it.

As I said earlier, can’t remember too often the Bruins coming out ahead in powerplays.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Hard to fathom these are the best 2 teams in the East. Boston was short 3 of their best players after Pasta was tossed, so there’s that.

I got no problems with the effort tonight based on the lineup we iced. Would like to see more from DeBrusk. Especially after Pasta was tossed.
As long as the BRUINS have SWAY-MARK, they will be in most games. That's how it's been most of this season.
The Rags are for real and thank goodness they don't have J-SWAY as their goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad