GDT: Game 29 | 12-15-15 | Canucks @ Wild | 7:00 PM CDT/3:00 AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Coyle was great tonight! Only Nino and Granny had a tough game.

Dumba had a nice assist and a good shot or two, but he also was doing weird things in his own end. He and Brodin don't seem to mesh well... Sort of like dumb and dumber out there, sometimes.

Was good to see Scandella get some PP. time and a goal. Just a reminder of how we have a LOT of good choices to play on the point PP. Dumba, Spurgeon, Scandella... all can be excellent, and I'm not convinced that Brodin wouldn't be good back there, either.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
felt bad for miller..his d just thew him to the wolves..no goalie survives that..could have been 12-2 easy

Billy Mays Here*

We were due for an offensive explosion, but man, the Canucks didn't give a **** tonight AT ALL. No effort from them whatsoever.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
except for granlund (a few mistakes not effort) the team played great last night. when we play fast chances happen. nice tune up for the big boys coming up next.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
felt bad for miller..his d just thew him to the wolves..no goalie survives that..could have been 12-2 easy

He makes 6M a year, has a hot wife, makes his living playing a game, and lives in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I'll save my sympathy for someone who needs it....

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
F. U. FSN, how does basketball get precedence over hockey in this media outlet? Mind boggling.

There are a lot of People who love basketball in this state so settle down! Big deal they are on FSN Plus its the same channel

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
There are a lot of people that love basketball in Canada, would it make more sense to put basketball or hockey on the premiere channel? That's my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad