GDT: Game #29 • "House of Horrors" • Oilers @ Wild • Dec 12 2022 • 6:00 PM • SN1/CHED

Most annoying team to play against in the last few years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
McDrai is basically bringing the rest of the team down tonight

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
This Minnesota team has no scoring threats beyond their top line but we can't manage the puck well enough to generate any of our own.

Look how they throw pucks to open spaces and get there first. Our guys get pucks then immediately throw it to an area where we have to battle to get it again.

Debrusk is dead on. Hold it longer.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I don't hate nurse. I think the argument to keep him is there. He is a big part of the core.

I know he's had good stats here and there and had a ton of work but he has rarely been consistent enough to dominate more than a few games a year has been my sense. He got paid to become a 1d and he's still not quite there for me.

So he's 3-4 mill overpaid if he doesn't progress.

That doesn't mean chycrun is better but he might be.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
This Minnesota team has no scoring threats beyond their top line but we can't manage the puck well enough to generate any of our own.

Look how they throw pucks to open spaces and get there first. Our guys get pucks then immediately throw it to an area where we have to battle to get it again.

Debrusk is dead on. Hold it longer.

Coincidentally, also what my girlfriend said to me last night.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Between this and contacting assholes there's too much buttplay in the chat this evening.
I missed all that. I showed up 25 pages in tonite. Hot tub was beckoning. Going to be an interesting read later tonite after the game I guess. Touching assholes sound nasty.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
McD didn’t wanna pass to nurse, he’d rather try to 360 spin his way into the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad