GDT: Game #28| Mar. 13, 2013| Flyers at Devils | 7:30 p.m. ET

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Curious with you and the others...how do Devs fans react to you in Flyers gear? Havent been to the Rock in ages for Devs/Flyers what is the crowd split?

I've been there 3 times in the last couple years. I've never had any real problems. You hear dumb "1975" jokes and "half of your fan base is from Jersey" jokes but nothing personal. Unless you're a hot head and can't handle some harmless ribbing then you might run into problems like most sporting events.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
First time poster, hopefully without Marty there, we will have some more success with the dump and chase (which is extremely frustrating to watch when the flyers play the devils). Can't tell you how many times i've yelled at the TV when the flyers to continue to dump the puck to Marty and he just outlets it out.

Awfully surprised that username was not taken yet. Welcome to the boards. Marty being out is pretty huge.

MillerTime2181

Nov 3, 2010
I've been there 3 times in the last couple years. I've never had any real problems. You hear dumb "1975" jokes and "half of your fan base is from Jersey" jokes but nothing personal. Unless you're a hot head and can't handle some harmless ribbing then you might run into problems like most sporting events.

Is there generally a large/decent Flyers fan showing like there used to be in Continental Airlines Arena? Is there a section where more Flyers fans generally sit? Maybe would be more of a question for Devs fans.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Is there generally a large/decent Flyers fan showing like there used to be in Continental Airlines Arena? Is there a section where more Flyers fans generally sit? Maybe would be more of a question for Devs fans.

The Flyer population in there has slowly decreased lately. I was there last year during a 1 o'clock start and there wasn't much fans in general.

hckyplayer8

Don't bang the glass
Mar 26, 2011
Grand Forks,ND
No Schenn. Oh boy Bryz better be good. :laugh:

NHL removes monster lateral hits from the game.

NBC proceeds to glorify said hits in their pregame show.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Schenn and Knuble are officially scratched.

L'Ecuyer and Furlatt refs.

Starters: Hartnell, Giroux, Voracek, Meszaros, Timonen, Bryzgalov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad