GDT: Game #28| Mar. 13, 2013| Flyers at Devils | 7:30 p.m. ET

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
This actually wouldn't surprise me. He had his multi-game point streak. Now he's had his multi-game useless streak. It's about time for another multi-game point streak.

I know. And then Holmgren will wet himself and hang onto him for the rest of the year :cry:

Rocky Raccoon

Mar 1, 2013
New Jersey
Anyone else going to the game?

Believe it or not, this will be my first live Flyers game and the first hockey game I've gone too in a couple years.

I'm pumped!!

Snipsnap12

Nov 16, 2010
These next two games are must win of playoffs is a hope, I know this team has looked bad and even if they make it likely don't have a chance but I just want them in, anything can happen, especially this year, c'mon lets put a streak together starting now boys!

Yukon Cornelius*

Would've thought he was more of a Richard Dent kind of guy.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Forget two wins. Take it one game at a time. Not having Marty's stick skills in net should help us forecheck.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
No marty..

First time poster, hopefully without Marty there, we will have some more success with the dump and chase (which is extremely frustrating to watch when the flyers play the devils). Can't tell you how many times i've yelled at the TV when the flyers to continue to dump the puck to Marty and he just outlets it out.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Curious with you and the others...how do Devs fans react to you in Flyers gear? Havent been to the Rock in ages for Devs/Flyers what is the crowd split?

I went last year and it was fine. Its nothing like going to msg and dealing with those *****. Almost every devs fan was respectful, or good natured.

MillerTime2181

Nov 3, 2010
I went last year and it was fine. Its nothing like going to msg and dealing with those *****. Almost every devs fan was respectful, or good natured.

Thanks...just curious cause I have some youngsters (cousins) I'd like to take and while I can handle the nonsense I'd hate for them to have to deal with it. Shame Im not closer to Wells Fargo much prefer to go there.

Last edited:

HartsyMania

What, me worry?
May 14, 2010
Pennsylvania
I honestly think these next 2 games will be a test of whether or not Lavy will be here next season. Not as much because of the statistical perspective of basically being eliminated from the playoffs already.. But more-so that we have been blatantly out-coached by this team over and over again.

Hoping for a W tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad