GDT: Game 28: Columbus at Philadelphia | 12/5 7:30PM EST

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Two-game point streak!:sarcasm:

Seriously...nice effort tonight. Need to build on it but I've seen no indication that we are anywhere close to consistent enough to reel off a long win streak.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I thought the D looked great all game, great minutes in the O zone especially in the first.
what was sketchy or terrible in your earlier post?
just wondering what I am missing

They were sluggish and making those awful slow passes they tend to do. IMO it took about a half period to get up to game speed. By that point we had a 2 goal lead and it was pretty much over.

burnstick

Jan 7, 2015
They were sluggish and making those awful slow passes they tend to do. IMO it took about a half period to get up to game speed. By that point we had a 2 goal lead and it was pretty much over.

good point , don't like slow puck-movement gives the opposing team a chance to set up

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Nice bounce back game. I don't know how well Torts is going to do here, but the interviews are very refreshing.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I don't think anybody here HATES Foligno. We're just disappointed how badly our team captain has been struggling this season. Nobody expected him to replicate last season, but nobody - including Nick Foligno - is satisfied with his results prior to tonight.

There's a good range of opinion here about Foligno. Some of us still appreciate all the little things he does, others want to ship him and his contract out of town at the earliest convenience.

If I had to put two forwards out there in a critical situation, it would be Foligno and Dubinsky. And that answer hasn't changed in a few years now, despite all the ups and downs.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
There's a good range of opinion here about Foligno. Some of us still appreciate all the little things he does, others want to ship him and his contract out of town at the earliest convenience.

If I had to put two forwards out there in a critical situation, it would be Foligno and Dubinsky. And that answer hasn't changed in a few years now, despite all the ups and downs.

Count me in that camp as well. No matter how many points are scored, in my eyes the intangibles Dubi & Foligno bring night in night out are very important to this team.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I'm not going to judge the new captain this soon. He's adjusting to his role.

The Four Seven

You encountered Negative Man!
Feb 3, 2009
Central Ohio
I had a prior engagement tonight but I loved what I saw in the highlights. If we string together two or three more games like that in a row I think it would do wonders for the outlook of the team, and help them get back some of that magic from last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad