GDT: GAME #28 - Colorado at BRUINS - 12/8 7:00 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
also have no issues with blaming Sweeney too..no reason you can't go out and find cheap depth forwards, nobody special just some guys who give more than Jimmy Hayes...not hard to find, cheap, projects even, every team has depth forwards.

GO FIND ONE...are we really gonna wait till 40-50 games to see if Jimmy comes around? Didnt we do that last year with Kemp and Rinaldo?

Fix it Sweeney NO excuses, this was your ****ing mistake, now FIX IT.
SW
I want accountability for the entire organization. Fess up to your mistakes and fix it, I want the best possible bruins team we can have, lets do something.

Game 28, lets start now.

Have you looked at the roster, the bottom six is full of depth guys, Czarnik, Nash, Hayes, Schaller, Spooner, Blidh. It is the core guys at the moment that need to pick it up and also need a little offence from the back end, just a little. When the opposition only needs to concern themselves with one line, you make for an easy opponent. I would like to see them start by demoting Hayes and Czarnik, bring up a couple of guys, anyone, can't be any worse. Not sure anyone in the PBruins would make a difference but couldn't be any worse.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The message sent throughout the organization by Jimmy Hayes still being on the NHL roster is terrible. Why would you ever want to be a prospect in this organization?

This doesn't even touch on the message it sends to Jimmy, himself. I don't care how many guys are injured. There are many forwards in Providence deserving of a look in Hayes' spot. It is crap like this, as a knowledgeable fan, that truly tests my patience. I get the game is a business but it's almost sickening how obvious they make it and how in your face it is night after night with Hayes out there.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Have you looked at the roster, the bottom six is full of depth guys, Czarnik, Nash, Hayes, Schaller, Spooner, Blidh. It is the core guys at the moment that need to pick it up and also need a little offence from the back end, just a little. When the opposition only needs to concern themselves with one line, you make for an easy opponent. I would like to see them start by demoting Hayes and Czarnik, bring up a couple of guys, anyone, can't be any worse. Not sure anyone in the PBruins would make a difference but couldn't be any worse.

I mean acquire a depth guy just so I dont have to sit through another game of Jimmy Hayes

literally...anyone...just give the roster spot to anyone.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
The message sent throughout the organization by Jimmy Hayes still being on the NHL roster is terrible. Why would you ever want to be a prospect in this organization?

This doesn't even touch on the message it sends to Jimmy, himself. I don't care how many guys are injured. There are many forwards in Providence deserving of a look in Hayes' spot. It is crap like this, as a knowledgeable fan, that truly tests my patience. I get the game is a business but it's almost sickening how obvious they make it and how in your face it is night after night with Hayes out there.

Agreed. The only reason he is still in the line up is because of the 3.5M that they're paying him. Or else I would imagine he would of been sent down or sat down.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Agree that Hayes is trash and should never play another game in a Bs uni, but I'm more worried that guys making $6 and $7 million are playing more like 4th line scrubs most games.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

Bang on . This is wrong in so many ways it's not even funny. Time to own up Don , you ****ed up trading for this dud, now do the right thing and send him to Provedence . I swear if I was a season ticket holder I'd boycott un til Hayes was gone, ****ing ridiculous that he's still on this team .

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Genuinely don't think I'll waste my money going to a home game this year. Saw 4 losses in 4 games last year, and this season looks like more of the same.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Whichever coaching staff member made the decision to put Hayes on the ice with the goalie pulled needs to be fired tonight. You don't put a guy who has 1 point this season on the ice in a situation like that (or at all for that matter)

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Agree that Hayes is trash and should never play another game in a Bs uni, but I'm more worried that guys making $6 and $7 million are playing more like 4th line scrubs most games.

Yea I dont ever mean for the Hayes hate to make us all forget how terrible most of the core guys are playing.

It's just so easy to hate Hayes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad