29 | Points | 23
7th in East | Standings | 14th in West
17.2 (20th) | PP% | 20.2 (15th)
78.6 (22th) | PK% | 77.3 (24th)
2.41 (22nd) | G/G | 2.30 (24th)
2.59 (13th) | GA/G | 3.11 (27th)
52.1 (7th) | FO% | 53.0 (4th)

Coyote Notes:

The Coyotes are 13th in the 14-team Western Conference, nine points off the playoff pace with six straight home losses.

Some roster moves yesterday:
@ArizonaCoyotes: Head Coach Dave Tippett said today's recalls - d-man Andrew Campbell & forward Jordan Martinook - will play Sat. vs Boston at @GilaRivArena

@ArizonaCoyotes: Head Coach Dave Tippett also said d-man @Cmurphy5 would return to lineup on Saturday after missing past two games with upper-body injury.

Kyle Chipchura waived.

Coyotes acquired defenseman Philip Samuelsson, older brother of Coyotes prospect Henrik Samuelsson. Their dad is Beelzebub.

On Friday, TSN's Bob McKenzie reported that Maloney entered the Coyotes' dressing room after the team's 3-0 loss to Calgary on Nov. 28 and threatened to seek trades for core players with limited no-trade clauses if the team's play did not improve. McKenzie said Maloney even contacted the players' agents to get a list of teams to which they would accept trades.
Maloney said the meeting he had with players was actually the following day and it was not the tirade that was portrayed in the report.

"I played my first game against the Boston Bruins so they are near and dear to my heart," Tippett said. "I know Claude well. Losing a game like that, a couple of games in a row like they have, I'm sure they won't be in a very good mood, so should be two teams that are not in a very good mood."

Let's get "CHARA" MAD!
tumblr_m6mad3XT441r66nxho1_250.png

Meanwhile, can we please vote Liam USA Today's fan of the year??
Like now, people.

Vote for the 'Best Fan' of 2014

618x440_LiamFitzgeraldAdamMcQuaid.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice Sooshii Thanks !!

B's need a win to get their confidence back. I am all for positive energy and am sending all of the good energy to our boys.

Sounds like Big Z and DK will be back soon.

At least the game is at 8 pm and most of us can stay up :)

Let's hope for a nice win tonight ! Pastrnak, Marchy and Looch with goals !

Liam and Quaider...Two cuties :)

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO
:handclap::handclap:

Last edited:

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston

Boston (14-12-1) vs Arizona (10-14-3)
Gila River Arena
6-Dec-2014 8PM
TV: NESN Radio: 98.5 The Sportshub

boston_bruins.jpg

LW | C | RW
Marchand | Bergeron | Smith
Lucic | Söderberg | Eriksson
Fraser | Kelly | Pastrnak|
Paille | Campbell | Gagne

LD | RD
Seidenberg | Hamilton
Bartkowski | Miller
Krug | Trotman

Svedberg
Rask

SIDELINED
Player | Affliction
Chara | knee
Krejci | lower body
McQuaid | broken right thumb

4813869_G.jpg

LW | C | RW
Reider | Vermette | Boedker
Korpikoski | Gagner | Doan
McMillan | Hanzal | Erat
Martinook | Vitale | Crombeen

LD | RD
Ekman-Larsson| Michalek
Yandle| Stone
Campbell| Murphy

Smith
Dubnyk

SIDELINED
Player | Affliction
Gormley | right leg
Moss | upper body

TEAM STATS

Bruins | Stat | Coyotes
14-12-1 | Record | 10-14-3
29 | Points | 23
7th in East | Standings | 14th in West
17.2 (20th) | PP% | 20.2 (15th)
78.6 (22th) | PK% | 77.3 (24th)
2.41 (22nd) | G/G | 2.30 (24th)
2.59 (13th) | GA/G | 3.11 (27th)
52.1 (7th) | FO% | 53.0 (4th)

Coyote Notes:

The Coyotes are 13th in the 14-team Western Conference, nine points off the playoff pace with six straight home losses.

Some roster moves yesterday:
@ArizonaCoyotes: Head Coach Dave Tippett said today's recalls - d-man Andrew Campbell & forward Jordan Martinook - will play Sat. vs Boston at @GilaRivArena

@ArizonaCoyotes: Head Coach Dave Tippett also said d-man @Cmurphy5 would return to lineup on Saturday after missing past two games with upper-body injury.

Kyle Chipchura waived.

Coyotes acquired defenseman Philip Samuelsson, older brother of Coyotes prospect Henrik Samuelsson. Their dad is Beelzebub.

Let's get "CHARA" MAD!
tumblr_m6mad3XT441r66nxho1_250.png

Meanwhile, can we please vote Liam USA Today's fan of the year??
Like now, people.

Vote for the 'Best Fan' of 2014

618x440_LiamFitzgeraldAdamMcQuaid.jpg

Forget the game,that is a great picture!

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Think about it: Is this a statement game?

To me tonight's game is almost a must win - like a couple of the games against the patsies of the Eastern Conference in the Garden earlier in the season were - because the next road trip isn't any easier (Nashville, Minnesota, and Winnipeg).

They have lost 5 of 6 and it's time to stop the bleeding. They need to empty the tank tonight...play the top 2 lines 18-20 minutes each and shorten the bench because there are no games for the next 4 days. Winning tonight would give them some confidence while they prepare for the next part of the schedule.

In my opinion they need to get at least 6 points from the next 6 games. (7 would be great)

@ Phoenix (should win)
vs Chicago (the Hawks have beaten LA, Anaheim, St. Louis, and Montreal recently)
vs Ottawa (important to win because it's a lesser opponent)
@ Nashville (top team in its division)
@ Minnesota
@ Winnipeg

Basically I hope they beat Phoenix and Ottawa and maybe with Chara + Krejci they manage to get 3 points out of the 3 game road trip which would give them the 7 points in 6 games.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bruins really need to win this.
Coming back to Boston with zero points from this trip will suck.

I hope Claude looks at the roster that lost 3 games in California and makes some changes (Griffith in for Fraser since Gagne is the new binky and Inwould like to see Morrow in for Miller or Trotman).

The Team needs to go all in tonight. They have 5 days of rest before their next game so there is not reason to conserve energy.

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
I hope Claude looks at the roster that lost 3 games in California and makes some changes...

The AHL team being rostered for these games is the problem and there's probably not much that the coach can do about it. Sure, he can make these changes and the Bruins win but remember, this is Phoenix. He could probably just as well make no changes and the team should win.

The answer isn't musical chairs with AHL-level players. The answer is Chara and Krejci getting back, finding a legit RW for Krejci, and replacing a hole left by the Boychuck trade. Until then this team is just treading water...badly.

Ivyy13

Trust and Tradition
Feb 4, 2007
Boston
Blackhawks on Monday. Have to win tonight. I don't care how you do it, just get two points.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Bruins 6-2. Everything is wonderful returns as the boards theme.

Pasta hat trick.

Paired with Fraser & Kelly?
That combo has "struggling 4th line" written all over 'em. I know our forward depth is stretched, but I hate to see Pastrnak's time in the NHL wasted like that.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
First entire B's game I'll get to watch in a while...not sure missing so much was a bad thing though.

This game is even more interesting for us Mainers that get to see some former Pirates in action. Looking forward to seeing Rieder out there for the Coyotes.

HERE WE GO BRUINS, HERE WE GO! :handclap::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad