BRUINS GDT GAME 28 7:37 PM - BRUINS at Tampa Bay - NESN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
God damn. If that Krejci slapper somehow went across the goal line, I would've laughed my ass off.

Anyways f***

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Meh. One goal loss to a team with far superior talent on the ice tonight. Hate that the Bs blew it early in the third with some awful mistakes. Liked the compete level tonight. Just an incredible lack of offense. I thought the Bs blueline had some guys who are supposed to be able to score some goals. Not seeing it this year, that's for sure.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Because it's yet another game that could've been a win, we had a real good 2nd period and came out of the period with nothing, then lost the game in 2 minutes in the third period.

With how bad we looked the past few games, I'd say a 1 goal loss to the best team in the NHL isn't terrible. Especially consider McAvoy just returned, Kampfer hadn't played in over a week and JFK hadn't played in a bit.

Reactions: Emerz

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Dear friends and loved ones.

Don’t bother buying any tickets or merchandise.

If you have, please return it and instead purchase Texas Roadhouse gift cards.

-Mike

Reactions: TP

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Good game, so nice to see some back
But this team have too many black holes players on offense
When you have 4-5 players not good enought for ahl in lineup you can't be a serious team
This love for acciaridiculous make me vomit

Reactions: missingchicklet

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Hopefully Charlie can stay healthy for a good stretch now. He hasn't been great since before he started having health issues last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad