BRUINS GDT GAME 28 7:37 PM - BRUINS at Tampa Bay - NESN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Barely clinging to last playoff spot and no help from GM and none coming for a while no doubt.The guys in that room need to find a way to score some goals and soon.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
No quit in them tonight
I expected some tough sledding tonight, but this game was not the s-show predicted by many and was a much better showing than the last two games. No more ridiculous 1 on 4 dangles and turnovers. Got pucks deep and had good puck pursuit. Plenty of unfinished scoring chances with pucks in front. A little more finish and a little puck luck and we could have pulled off the W.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Still in playoffs although getting very tight; stay close and wait till guys get back...goalies need some help

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I'm worried about a playoff spot now. Do we blow this up?
No, but they need to make some bold moves. First line when healthy, goalie tandem, and D situation is solid. Need to think about moving a couple D for a good forward or two. Shifting some of the top 6 down to where they need to be in the bottom 6 in combination with a couple strong additions at forward (winger and center) would put the Bs in a strong position.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
No, but they need to make some bold moves. First line when healthy, goalie tandem, and D situation is solid. Need to think about moving a couple D for a good forward or two. Shifting some of the top 6 down to where they need to be in the bottom 6 in combination with a couple strong additions at forward (winger and center) would put the Bs in a strong position.

Bang on!!! but can Sweeney see it.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I guess now that Cave got an assist tonight that he has cemented his status as the center between Marchand and Pastrnak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad